What happened to Goldpharma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, especially NE (who I've just remembered I'm in love with)
    it's been ages since I was last here, mainly because my experiment with Baclofen was one of the successful ones. I had my last drink almost 2 years ago, my last hangover one day after that, and stopped taking baclofen altogether maybe 18 months ago. I still have some lying about, for emergencies which never arise.

So I'm doing great.

Except... I'm pretty sure that I fucked my brain up quite seriously during my drinking years. Certainly my ability to concentrate has uh... evaporated. I've given it two years to try and recover my former mental agility (hahah!) but I guess it isn't going to happen. I've recently been reading about modafinil - well, one newspaper article actually (I am easily lead) --
    The drugs do work: my life on brain enhancers | Life and style | The Guardian
    - maybe it's a good idea, maybe it's a bad idea, but my experiment with baclofen was a success, so...why the hell not.

So I want to order modafinil from somewhere. My first port of call was Goldpharma, who had been so reliable in shipping me quilted envelopes stuffed with Bac, 10mg and 25, during those strange titrating days. I searched for Modafinil and found they didn't have it - it was recognised as a medicine but not listed in any form or by any brandname. Strange. So I searched for Baclofen and they didn't have that either. Weird.

Has something happened to Goldpharma in the last 2 years? Have they gone all square?! Unwilling to send experimental drugs to any Tom Dick & Harry with a credit card? The tightarses.
    Or is it me? I'm in Germany. Maybe there's some weird German thing going on.

I'm hoping someone can recommend another "purveyor of rare herbs and prescribed chemicals" - some company like Goldpharma that won't immediately run off laughing with my credit card information, or plague my email address with promises of an enormous cock and a free set of golfclubs, or send me some weird home-made concoction that looks like the real deal but leaves me (even more) braindead.

A reliable online pharmacy, in other words.

Any ideas?

Cheers, and all the best to you good people,

Tom ("See-the-fucking-pony"?! What was I thinking?)

STP, I have no idea, and am completely unable to help you. I just wanted to say hi, it's been a long time!

Comment

hi bleep! Lovely to see you too!

Comment

I'd an order sent on Friday from Germany from Goldpharma. Should be here to day touch wood. Don't know about Modafinil but there's 2 pages of Baclofen. They literally sell over a dozen brands. Being in Germany I would have thought you'd have your order in 2 days IF ordering a German brand.

Comment

Maybe there's something wrong with my web browser! I'll have a go on another computer.

The funny thing is, even though I was ordering in Germany, they would send it from Spain. So I'd get these little packages covered in Spanish stamps. The Germans have very strict regulations about these things and none of the German online pharmacies would help me at all.

... it looks like someone had this problem before:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ada-53631.html

"I recently ordered from Goldpharma to Canada, and tried tonight to search for baclofen and I had the same result as you. The reason is that they detected my IP address as Canadian, and they said on the default intro screen where you click Yes, I confirm, that national legislation applicable to Canada limits the access to the content of this website and principally restricts it to health-care professionals. As a result, you do not get to see the order pages when you type in baclofen. You actually get the SAME message if you were logging in from a US IP address, BUT you get in to the site and can place an order.

Here is the solution that I used. I used software to change my IP address to a US one, so that when I log in to Goldpharma it thinks I am from the US and lets me see the order pages, and still allows me to ship to a Canadian address."

So I guess I will now spend the next day or so trying to fake my IP address. That'll be fun!

Comment

So it look like it's a German regulations thing, after all. It's practically impossible to order anything from anywhere. Wankers!
            Lucky I don't need baclofen anymore or I'd be screwed.

Comment

STP! Still such a flirt. Nice to see you and great that you're doing well.

Can't help with the online pharmacy, but wish you the best of luck with that.

I tried modafinil. It didn't have the same effect for me as it did for the author, but then again I was taking quite a bit of baclofen at the time. (I often think of you when people wonder whether or not baclofen dose is correlated to weight. Um, no. There's a big strapping guy in Germany that was done in by the infamous baclofen hangover after a milligram or two. And I had to take it by the handfuls...)

Hope your barn (weren't you building a barn?), your babe and your wife are well and that life is good.
              Take good care!
              :l

Comment

I remember some people having trouble ordering from Canada but I think using a proxy solved that. I'm not sure on the German thing. Mine come from Germany.. I know that. I use ALUID and the stamps are German on my parcels. When I order a Spanish brand it comes from Spain.. same with Greece.

They seem to use pharmas from all over Europe That's partly the reason why I like them.

Comment

Hi Ne!
                  This online pharmacy stuff is exhausting! I must have clocked up a million internet miles going from one site to another, only to find they don't take credit card (!) don't ship to Germany, or they don't actually sell the crap I'm looking for. So I have abandoned that plan for now and have decided simply to quadruple my caffeine intake.
                  Oh, the barn! I don't think I was ever industrious enough to build one from scratch but we did renovate one. it's a beaut! The problem is we have 2 other barn-type buildings which are falling apart & which will take a Lottery win to repair...
                  The kid is doing great.... she had her 5th birthday yesterday. One thing I am extremely grateful to baclofen for is the chance to not pollute my kid's memories with pictures of a boozy dad. I stopped drinking when she was three, and I had been semi "clean" for several months before that. She never really saw me drunk, but she would have seen me morose and hungover. Ironic that she will grow up thinking her dad is pretty much a saint, in terms of alcohol consumption. "Erm, actually, kid I was a complete piss-head until you came along."
                  I'm somewhat miffed with myself for having screwed up my life and career for so long, on that 18 year pub crawl (well, it's not like I bothered going to pub most of the time. Easier to fill the fridge and DIY. So I am a big fan of Mickey Rourke, simply on the basis of one interview in which he was asked "So, do you have any regrets."

"Yeah, just about everything!"

Made a nice change from the standard "No regrets" malarky.

One thing I especially regret is not having tried baclofen sooner. I knew about it a whole year before I got round to ordering it (probably spent the year trying to find a pharmacy....) That's another whole year spent vegetating with a beer can. Oh well. We live and, with a bit of luck, learn.

Your avatar reminds me of exactly why I wanted Modafinil in the first place!

Comment

Hi STP - makes me happy and hopeful to read your post about how well you are doing. I was mostly a lurker before (and still), but read your posts and am so happy for you. Thank you for posting.
                    Libby

Comment

Hi Libby, I hope you are well and getting tougher, sleeker, stronger, stealthier and more beautiful with each and every day! If you haven't done it already, you should give baclofen a try... and if you're gonna do it, do it now. The future is getting smaller every day - better to make it a nice one, not a bottle-blurred pile of dreariness. Go for it. Take no prisoners (metaphorically speaking... I'm not actually advocating killing anyone!)

Comment

STP, I'm guessing you've already checked with the other major ones people have mentioned using in other threads, such as River and AllDayChemist? You probably checked those before even posting this thread... Just curious

Comment

No but I will! (Goldpharma worked so well for me I never looked at any of the alternatives...until now.)
                          Thanks skullbabyland!

Comment

Oh! Well in that case, glad I posted! Yeah, to my knowledge River Pharmacy and AllDayChemist are two of the most well-regarded legit intl pharmacies. Not sure where they do and do not deliver- wishing you good luck!

Comment

STP, I am taking bac. 2nd go around. I ordered from River among other places the first time, and River was reliable. Liquid from Lo0p this time, and it's going well. And thanks for the kind words!

Comment

Working...
                              X