Don't panic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't panic!

I know I'm considered fairly experienced with TSM and Naltrexone but I now need to speak to someone with more experience and knowledge.

The daily cravings haven't returned, and majority of the time I am ok. I suspect what I'm going through is the result of unresolved stuff, but I am really wanting to speak to someone who is more knowledgeable on TSM than I am.

I prefer to speak in person on the telephone, someone I can relate to so if this can be someone in the UK it would be even better.

Of course I'll always report back whatever I gain.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Don't panic!

Hmmm, no replies so have gone it alone and staying away from booze for a bit.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Don't panic!

Hope ur ok there Blonde.

Are you not on a TSM forum?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Don't panic!

How are you doing Ukblonde? Have you learned anything pertinent to your situation?

Comment

Don't panic!

I don't think a lot of TSM folks are on here often sadly.
          I had considered it at one point.

I would keep all things available if I had to stop baclofen and starting having issues.

Hang in there.

Comment

Don't panic!

UKBlond, Hope you found someone to talk to about TSM? I'm a TSMer but not a veteran. I consider myself something of a beginner/intermediate TSMer but I've read up a ton about it and I frequent the TSM board as well.

I'm happy to talk if you like- PM me if so- though I'm guessing you've found someone more experienced to consult. Either way, all the best and hope you've found the answers you're looking for. And please consider sharing them if you think they may be of use to others

Skullbaby (PeterNYC over on TSM forums)

Comment

Don't panic!

skullbabyland;1527478 wrote: UKBlond, Hope you found someone to talk to about TSM? I'm a TSMer but not a veteran. I consider myself something of a beginner/intermediate TSMer but I've read up a ton about it and I frequent the TSM board as well.

I'm happy to talk if you like- PM me if so- though I'm guessing you've found someone more experienced to consult. Either way, all the best and hope you've found the answers you're looking for. And please consider sharing them if you think they may be of use to others

Skullbaby (PeterNYC over on TSM forums)
              I've not found anyone however I have confronted the issues with my counsellor. We've decided it's time to go deeper, the other behaviours (which includes alcohol consumption) are simply a distraction and we'd like to see what comes up around it and without it. Another step in my journey.

Just want to add here there hasn't been any return of cravings, I simply noticed I seemed to want to smoother myself in alcohol and food, and it was becoming a habit............which was affecting my moods. It was definitely not alcoholic though, I'd actually prefer a box of chocolate to booze, just when I did do booze it'd go to excess just like the choccy did, and alongside it - but I could still take it or leave it.

Very interesting.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Don't panic!

Ukblonde;1527803 wrote: Just want to add here there hasn't been any return of cravings, I simply noticed I seemed to want to smoother myself in alcohol
                There are no cravings for alcohol but yet you want to "smother yourself" in it? Presumably you aren't being literal, so if you would pardon this bear of very little brain but wat da fuk is dat about?
                "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Working...
                X