• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used riverpharmacy.ca?

Hi guys,

I am new here, and I have to ask this.

I live in Bulgaria, and am very anxious to start on naltroxene (I have the book by Dr. Eskapa as well). The problem is that doctors over here have not heard of it, and are very reluctant to prescribe it. As a result, I cannot get it, unless I order online.

I browsed the above mentioned site. When trying to order I got an error regarding my home address, so I called them. The phone was answered by Debbie, who said she would send over a pay pal invoice for the payment (which she did).

Now, my main concern is not about the payment. It's Pay Pal, so if the order never makes it, I can make a claim with them. My concern is that I would get counterfeit pills, that do not have the chemical content I need to make me better. She mentioned the pills will be shipped from India, which doesn't make me feel safer

Let me know if any of you has any experience with this. I placed an order for Revia (naltroxene) and Baclofen.

Thanks in advance to whoever might post here.

Hi Koni,

It's my understanding from reading it in multiple threads that river pharmacy.ca is the real deal and can be trusted. I believe River offers both Liofen and Lioresol, both of which are legit baclofen, (no worries that it's from India- they're lab tested, I believe) and River has a good reputation overall. I am planning to buy my backup store of baclofen (in case my script ever runs out abruptly) from River this week.

However, I'm still somewhat new to all this, so before ordering, I'd watch for a more seasoned user to chime in and confirm this all, which I'm sure someone will be along to do so shortly.

And certainly, PayPal has buyer protection. If your postal system can be trusted, it's likely you'll get what you need. Barring any contrary opinions posted here, I'd give it a shot.

All the best!
    Skullbaby

Comment

River pharmacy is fine

I received my baclofen from them in two weeks. They are a bit pricey but I take such a low dose it's worth it.

Mary Ann

Comment

P.S., Whenever I hear about Bulgaria, I always think of it as the present-day homeland of Spartacus! (Bulgaria=Ancient Thrace, I believe).

So cool.

Comment

I have used River Pharmacy with excellent results. However, in the last few weeks they have been having difficulty with their Indian counterpart. I received my latest shipment in a crude envelope with an Indian address. This just begged for customs to take it. I would recommend you contact River Pharmacy by email and see what there status is currently.

They have always been great, but are having problems with the Indian pharmaceutical.

Good Luck.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Thank you all for the replies.

My main concern is related to the quality of the medication. But if you guys used it, I guess it should be OK. I ordered 90 pills of Revia and 300 of Baclofen, they should arrive in 2 to 3 weeks.

In the meantime, I was able to get my hands on 28 Revia pills from a local pharmacy. Will start TSM on those, and I'll see if there is any difference when I switch to the ones from River.

Again, thank you!

Comment

Koni,

I used Nal from River and found that it was legit, they offer two types Naltima and Nordict. On another board at thesinclairmethod.com, there was some discussion that Nordict was not as effective however I believe that this is not the case. I have used both and didn't see any difference. The Nordict brand is coated so it is a little easier to take and carry with you.

If you want to check out the other site you'll need to register first and wait for them to grant you access, but there is a wealth of information there as well as here.

Best of Luck with your journey.

Comment

Indian pharmacy are generally very good.
                Meow-Meow
                MonaKitty

Comment

Hi again,

Well, my order of Nodict is on its way, it was too late for them to change it to Naltima. Good news is that I also found a source of German Revia, and will start on that until the Nodict arrives.

I also signed up with the TSM forum, indeed, lots of info there!

Comment

Working...
                  X