BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Ukblonde;1534072 wrote: Hmmm. I've asked Loop for guidance once or twice and only ever received either no reply, or a cryptic response.
    I consider you a leader, bold, brazen and someone who has truly found her way out.

If you got a cryptic response from me it means it was something I mistakenly thought you would understand.

I don't do well with PM's on this site. I do however remember a question from you that I opened, read and thought "okay this deserves some serious thought and a serious response". It probably laid open on a page on one of my devices for days before the ol' "gone for now via computer acting up and necessary reboot".

Combine that with the facts that I do suffer from a now milder form of adult ADD, the (possible?) fact that I think it was a somewhat recent query (as in the last 3 months) during which time I have been under extreme pressure, I check my PM's here only when I have a new one, recently mass deleted them without looking at them and the result would be:

The quote above. My apologies UKB.
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Dude ur an alcoholic. U need to go join this revolutionary new site.

:bananacomputer: baclofenForAlcoholism.com :bananacomputer:
      When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

bumpalllowercaseandgriiiiiiiiind
        sigpic

A Forum
        Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

JDizzle;1534049 wrote: I want everyone to feel like they just accidentally saw their dad naked when me and loop talk to each other.
          Ouch JD. Just damn. You have brought up a very unnecessary visual. Baclofen nightmares have been reignited.

On a more serious note, people really do need to check out BaclofenFORalcoholism.com as a supplemental tool to my mywayout.org.

Also, have you and Lo0p held a group hug yet? Just a thought.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

spiritwolf333;1534544 wrote: Also, have you and Lo0p held a group hug yet? Just a thought.
            No, but we share something that is several orders of magnitude more pleasurable. Oh and he likes it even if he tries to protest the fact and furthermore the fact that he's the umm... "bottom", I guess is the correct terminology.
            sigpic

A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Sicko.

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Lo0p;1534573 wrote: No, but we share something that is several orders of magnitude more pleasurable. Oh and he likes it even if he tries to protest the fact and furthermore the fact that he's the umm... "bottom", I guess is the correct terminology.
                He is the passive or submissive part of the couple? Or have I misunderstood "bottom"?

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

He's having a hard time coming to terms with that fact, hence his seemingly rebellious public comments. But yes, he wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to our private interaction.

Publicly, I imagine it's rough. He just needs to realize that there is nothing to be ashamed of. Whenever the time is right for him we will all witness his acceptance of the beautiful flower he is. And when he is finally able to do that, beaming with pride, he will shine. :l

Edit: in short YES.
                  sigpic

A Forum
                  Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

Lo0p;1534201 wrote: I consider you a leader, bold, brazen and someone who has truly found her way out.

If you got a cryptic response from me it means it was something I mistakenly thought you would understand.

I don't do well with PM's on this site. I do however remember a question from you that I opened, read and thought "okay this deserves some serious thought and a serious response". It probably laid open on a page on one of my devices for days before the ol' "gone for now via computer acting up and necessary reboot".

Combine that with the facts that I do suffer from a now milder form of adult ADD, the (possible?) fact that I think it was a somewhat recent query (as in the last 3 months) during which time I have been under extreme pressure, I check my PM's here only when I have a new one, recently mass deleted them without looking at them and the result would be:

The quote above. My apologies UKB.
                    Yeah, this becomes a problem for me - people think I'm strong and 'sorted', yet I actually still have weak points and many times when I still need guidance. It's a recurrent thing in my life, I'm seen a a very strong person so get easily 'missed'.

Whilst I've killed the burning desire for alcohol I've still got something going on deep down which is perpetuating a cycle of destructive, comforting behaviour which is very much the same pattern as the alcohol was pre-TSM. I've been trying to beat it by applying TSM in the same way as I did with alcohol, and by digging very deep into my soul, more and more stones being turned, not much left to bring up, which I guess is good because it means there's not much left that I'm ashamed of, however it is making me feel pretty bad at the moment. I'm hoping it's as they say you have to get worse before you get better!
                    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

I'd love to chat if you're interested. I'll pm you my phone number but being in the line of work that I am I've got a pretty comprehensive international calling plan. Calling the UK is cheap for me. Calling a landline as opposed to a mobile is really cheap. But either is pennies. So shoot me your phone number and a good time to call if you want.

You think I don't feel insecure or some of the things you mentioned sometimes?

After the hell I've seen you go through, for you not to feel a significant amount of very well deserved pride about the person you've made out of who you were means, at the very least, you need to take to heart some of the things I am going to tell you if you give me the chance.
                      sigpic

A Forum
                      Trolls need not apply

Comment

BACLOFEN FOR ALCOHOLISM

You and JD should talk too Lo0p. I can't handle any more of this "bromance". It's worse than seeing your Dad naked.

Comment

Working...
                        X