adrafinil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adrafinil

I got mine and have been using it for three days - boy, it workd FANTASTIC! I can't believe it. I will be able to up my dose now with no problems. I am sharp and my words don't get mixed up any longer. I feel great and am able to get my daily exercize in with great enthusiasm. I don't feel buzzed, just good. I really like it. I had a liver test before I took it and my doc is OK with it for 5 weeks. It is probably best to make sure you get a liver enzyme test, if that is Ok, then you are good to go....
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

adrafinil

Meditation Mama, out of curiosity, are you finding the same side effect as Ripley with the loss of appetitite?

Scoobs
      :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

adrafinil

Yes, my appetite has gone down quite a bit. I can use to lose a few pounds, so I am ot complaining. I am packing healthy snacks and making sure I am taking my vitamins. This I find to be an added benefit - for sure! I am also able to get in more exercise, and happily! So, as afar as I can see, less drinking, less food, more exercise - I'm as happy as a clam!
        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

adrafinil

How did you get it? I just joined today and I looked on the website someone mentioned, and it isn't listed. It sounds like something that would work perfectly for me since I have a food addiction as well. Thanks so much! )

Comment

adrafinil

Just ordered some today...spoke with they guy at nubrain.com and he said that they are getting quite a few orders for the stuff...guess they are coming from here....

As for me...hope it works...the topa dopa is starting to really affect my work...I am a network systems administrator...someone came to me with a problem the other day and I stared at the screen and went totally BLANK....I mean BBLLAANNKK......it was so bad they asked me if I was alright...i just kind of brushed it off as best as i could but it was pretty embarrassing....
            :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

adrafinil

mombytheocean;140561 wrote: Hi,

I also ordered the Arafinil and liked it. Probably too much like Ripley. I have only taken it a few times and then just took one pill in the a.m. Felt great. I was concerned about the potential effect on the liver so have not taken it much. I have just ordered Piracetam from Nubrain.com and that has similar effects as Adrafinil but no reported toxcicity to the body. I will let you know when it arrives and how it works. Apparently, they have quite a few repeat customers for Piracetam and it is close in price to Adrafinil.

K
              Do keep us posted on the Peracetam...I'd be interested on its effects as compared to the Adrafinil as I would prefer to take something easy on the liver since the Alcohol I took for so long wasn't very easy on the liver....Peracitam has been around for a long time...I remember we used to give it to my daughter with Down's Syndrome to improve her cognative abilities...I wasn't even aware it was now available without a prescription until I read your post....

Comment

adrafinil

Just got my Adrafinil from Nubrain today...got it in five days...quick shipment...which is good since I'm up to 150mg topa and I have some certification exams coming up....the topa dopa has been getting to me lately...I've needed something to help...hopefully this will do the trick.

Comment

adrafinil

Good luck> Let us know how it goes. I had an AF week, with relatively little effort just on 25mg topa. I did drink (too much) last night at a social event, although I wasn't too bad. I actually feel quite hopeful about this

Comment

adrafinil

QUESTION ABOUT ADRAFINIL

Lunapro;140082 wrote: *grumbles* I ordered mine almost nine days ago! Did it take this long for everyone else? The topa is making me a zombie, and I'm only at 50.
                    How do I get this? Is it by prescription only?

Comment

adrafinil

You can get it here Smart drugs / Nootropics from Nubrain.com and no you don't need a prescription
                      Suz
                      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

adrafinil

Hi Guy's

I'm new to this thread. I started topa 4 weeks ago and have been titrating up a little fast - every four days. It kicked in about 75 mgs and I have just had my first alcohol free (almost) week in two years. Lots of tiredness and buzzing and tinging but the cravings really did just dissappear more or less at 75mg. Appetite dropped too and I need to lose 30Lb so I am happy. Up to 125 now and am staying here for a little bit then going up more slowly as I succumbed to a bottle of wine last night and I would have been happier if I could have left half of it behind but....nope! not yet! Adrafanil also on order to help with fatigue and 'fog' and also to help with that 30Lb. Hope this helps.

Cheers all
                        Wine tomorrow, wine yesterday but NO wine today

Comment

adrafinil

I've been taking 2 tabs (300mg per tab) of adrafinil in the morning for 9 days but so far, I haven't experienced any difference. I did hear that it takes about 3 weeks before any noticeable difference. Anyone else experiencing the same? It does say 2 - 4 tabs per day but I don't want to increase it if I am just being impatient.

Comment

adrafinil

Good morning to all from sunny utah anyone happen to be from utah? thanks buffy and beaches for the welcome it means alot to me hope im posting in the right spot today so whats all the buzz about topa?

Comment

adrafinil

Welcome Karbihere. Topa is one medication that helps reduce the craving for alcohol. If you go to the home page of this site and read the information from Roberta Jewell a lot of it is explained. The threads under Just starting out or general discussion are more active and you can do lots of exploring there of peoples stories and if you post there a lot more people will see it.

Comment

adrafinil

i too have taken two 300mg and felt no different. maybe i'll try more

Comment

Working...
                                X