SKULLBABY -HAS NINE MONTHS AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier, I posted this in the General Discussion area of the forum. For those that don't go to that section, I am re-posting here. Skull, again -thank you for your honest and insightful posts.

Awesome news to read today: Skullbabyland has NINE months (continuous) of life -free of alcohol. If I am not mistaken, his initial goal was to go 60 days firewater free and then evaluate his decision. Well, nine months later, Skull is still free from alcohol and seems to be loving life more than ever before. Please read his threads if you want to read a true recovery story. He has had many trying times during these nine months. His writings have certainly been a huge help to me in my path to freedom.

Thank you -SkullBabyLand: You have been an inspiration to many.

SW

Great job!!! :wow:
    Keep up the great work!!!! B
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Skullbaby nine months is a huge achievement. I am proud of you. And inspired by you. I know it hasn't always been easy, but you have stuck to it.
      No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Awesome
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Brilliant work. Wishing you continued and enjoyable sobriety!

Comment

:wave::wave::wave:

Well done Skull!

Sam

Comment

Congratulations Skull and many more months to come. Its an awesome feeling being sober, stay happy.
              xx
              AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Excellent skull!

Comment

Skull, great news - huge congrats to you!
                  14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Way to go, SBL! I've enjoyed all of our conversations about getting AL and other things out of our lives. Your systematic approach to improving your health is really impressive. I sure wish we could see your art - I'm so curious about the passion that drives you!

I read your update - it's really cool that the choice not to drink seemed right.

Keep going! NS

Comment

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to all- Byrd, Little Beagle, Paulywogg, Greg, Sam, Available, Patrice, Dream, NS, and especially my buddy Spirit for the kind words, lovely comments, and support. After my last few weeks away from MWO, it really did my heart good to come back here to such comments. You guys make an old drunk like me feel worthwhile in this world

I'm happy to be back here and will be checking in daily or as close to it as I can. Love to all ya'all!

Comment

Working...
                      X