a 'change hair' madman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a 'change hair' madman

Behind the charming long wig curly wig - who can say charming dazzling dazzling black is not a color it? Mystery and feminine and sexy brunette has inherent elements, beautiful black wig color with amorous Large, Li Xiaoran for our interpretation of the charm of one of the most suitable for people in long hair. The right of the gradient color bar silver + dyed hair, the same cool reveal a romantic atmosphere, it is a beautiful personality. Enthusiasm sunset wig color - warm sunset color gradient has been a recent street shooting hot style, this is like the general enthusiasm brilliant sunset colored hair, the most suitable for you fiery-spirited! Kit Kat creative wig color wig color - Kit Kat creativity Rita Euler addition to a diehard pink lips, but still a 'change hair' madman, where 'change hair' means the wig for a steady stream of Creative! Maybe her style highlights will be the inspiration for your new wigs oh library. wig Color Purple Sensation - Sensation comes to color wig purple, a color must be mentioned is the purple. Evaluated it as 'one of the most suitable for Asian skin color' is not an exaggeration, oh. First, the obvious advantage of White has been very prominent, followed by the still very prominent glossy enhance your feminine too! If you would first try hair, very recommended to wigs try oh ~ Purple Sensation Copyright: original manuscripts, For reprint, please indicate the source Sina strict fashion. curls how tie look good? Sweet curly wig fashion, wig tie wig is amazing and sweet. Xiao Bian today to share a variety of wig Zafar tutorial to teach you to show a fresh range of children's temperament Smart. Source: beauty network curls nice tie to show how fresh and clever temperament take a look at this several tie wig styling bar. Bar made with sweet romantic curls effect, show girls like gentle temperament. fluffy wig bangs repair Yan also clearly sweet. Curly ponytail modified neck lines, showing fresh temperament. step1-2 bar made steps: After leaving the left and right sides of each lock of wig tied into a ponytail. to stay out of the wig into braids reverse. step3-4 the back of the head with a ponytail braids together. Finally, the braids can pull out fluffy. Completed a little care, a sweet and stylish curls ponytail to get. into the early autumn, with a small lapel, a small stand-up collar, a small scarf out, neck wig in an awkward predicament, no matter how smug people do not care. Come and learn the 2013 autumn and winter show, the models tricks of braided hair, so you see before and after watching all the great beauty. Star braided wig braided wig separated head separated from the first star is said to have people like braided wig princess plot, it seems that there is no mistake, the pigtail wig matched princess-like sweet smile, each became the goddess of the hearts of men, it seems that in autumn necessary to attack the main braid call their popularity Tim points.

reported
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

oh dear...
      DreamThinkdo - I was like 'what the hell is this?'
      Spam, got in now... bizarro...:bricks:
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Wow those are some interesting wigs, magical even, as they can apparently make you become a "goddess in the hearts of men". I ought to get me one (or seven)! LOL
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
        X