No announcement yet.

Man in the Netherlands euthanised due to his alcohol addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is next to no moderation on this forum, thats why it turned into what it is and why people had to leave
    01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Effects of Psilocybin on Behavior, Psychology and Brain Function in Long-term Meditators - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

Clinical trials in all stages are now being conducted -Psilocybin! Government sponsored.
      Put that in your pipe and .....

Comment

Nothing to do with alcoholism.

Comment

Originally posted by Umpalumpa View Post
          Nothing to do with alcoholism.
          Extreme anxiety and depression?

Comment

Wilson, enough with this foolishness already!

If hallucinogens were the cure for alcoholism, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

But you know that already.

For Pete's sake, let us try to move beyond all of this silliness!

Comment

lol why are you talking to yourself spirit, you are truly a strange guy, that study has nothing to do with alcoholism. magic mushrooms dont cure anxiety either, done it plenty of times and it doesn't do squat, nor does LSD.

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Please just read and try to understand -and try to share any information that you can that will help alcoholics.
                YouTube

Comment

It's a shame that no one feels comfortable anymore to share their experience and new found hope here anymore. And, yes, spirit, I'll share mine on 12/12. It'll be 4 years since I started baclofen and quit drinking like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by kronkcarr View Post
                    It's a shame that no one feels comfortable anymore to share their experience and new found hope here anymore. And, yes, spirit, I'll share mine on 12/12. It'll be 4 years since I started baclofen and quit drinking like a fool.
                    Kronk, I am grateful that you are willing and able to share your experience.
                    Respectfully

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson1 View Post
                      Kronk, I am grateful that you are willing and able to share your experience.
                      Respectfully
                      Wilson Im grateful that you're moronic retard and about to share you wisdom that no one gives a shit about.

you know spirit/wilson, i do feel sorry for you, trolling a forum and attacking members, and the amount of time you spend on this forum as all the posts end up about you. this is a very self destructive negative hobby, thats why im always encouraging you to do something else, like i duno lift weights or something... get engaged with something.

take my life, i spend like 10 mins on here for the ridiculousness, dismiss your bs, and im outa here.. i do brazilian jiu jitsu, i like wrestling and submitting people, its fun. i like gaming, and im into lifitng heavy weights and i got 2 sets of friends i can hang out with plus i got my partner to hang out with, my life is pretty busy and fun.

you should change up your life, it will be better for you, move away from the forums and find something you enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson1 View Post
                        Extreme anxiety and depression?

So, anxiety is a cause of alcoholism. Which is what Ameisen said and baclofen is an an anti-anxiety medication. You hammer away at baclofen users saying it is a scam but here you are saying that a hallucinogen should be considered for the same reason. That's a double standard.

It's illegal?

You hammered away at baclofen users here for posting about getting baclofen over the internet. You are now promoting a range of illegal drugs.

Side effects?

OMG, the side effects of the drugs you now push are massive compared with baclofen. LSD, Psychobilin, Ibogaine??? Again, you are applying a double standard.

Drugs or a combination of drugs aren't the answer?

That is what you posted recently, saying we had to accept this but everything you are now posting about is to do with drugs, either hallucinogens or hormone therapy drugs.

There's no fix?

Here again, you use a double standard. You think this gene therapy is going to be a one fix solution. You ignore the fact that hormone therapy is administered over a long period of time, like baclofen.

You have a way of doing exactly what you criticise other people for doing. Every insult you throw at other posters here applies to you and invariably does not apply to the victims of your insults.

Comment

just wanted to say that if you have mental health problems, extreme depression or anxeity, you should avoid psychedelics entirely, youll have a nasty bad trip. and yeah, you wont get anything great out of it. the first time i did mushrooms was in thailand on a mountain overlooking a beach, it was one of the most beautiful experiences, it changed me in that i was more open minded, the next day i was getting shit faced in the bar again. this didnt help with my social anxiety either. i dont have anxiety when im on my own or with people i trust, now my anxiety is pretty much gone, much more confident at work and its done great for my career. medications got me there, which are backed by science, i went through 6 different meds to get where i am today, not just randomly taking illegal drugs to hopefully fix me permenantly. if you think ibogaine, DMT or any other psychs are going to fix you, youre wrong.

the only drug that shows promise is MDMA to treat PTSD, youll open up and feel like you can talk about anything. i can see how that would be amazingly beneficial with therapy. there are studies that show as much too, currently being government funded.

Comment

Originally posted by Katyaaaota4
                            -= Hidden Content =-
                            Must be Otter again!:welcome:

Comment

Re: Man in the Netherlands euthanised due to his alcohol addiction

Originally posted by Umpalumpa View Post
                              Dr Stafford is a strong minded and intelligent lady with huge drive and is touring England and other places talking to health authorities about her experience.
                              Do you have any more info on the tour Otter?

I for one would be very interested in this

Regards

Bacman
                              I am not a Doctor - I am an alcoholic.
                              Thoughts expressed here are my own, often poorly put together and littered with atrocious grammar and spelling.

Comment

Re: Man in the Netherlands euthanised due to his alcohol addiction

What a waste. A surgically implanted Nalmefene implant could have saved this man.

Comment

Working...
                                X