Finding Naltrexone/Revia Online w/o Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finding Naltrexone/Revia Online w/o Script

Hi! I am new here as a registered user, though I have been creeping around this forum for some time. I am searching for a way to buy Nal. I am in the US and have no prescription. I used River Pharmacy in the past, but they no longer take paypal and their e-check system kind of freaks me out.

What other pharmacies are out there who both a) dispense Nal / Revia w/o script and will b) ship to US?

Thanks!
    NL

Hi NL! You've probably seen where most of the med's members have moved to the new forum The End Of My Addiction | Forum Discussing Alcohol Medication but if you keep checking back here, I'm sure one of them will be along to answer your question!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Finding Naltrexone/Revia Online w/o Script

Hi NawlinsLady. Here is a link with information for on-line pharmacies. I use GoldPharma.

Online Pharmacies - The End of my Addiction
      http://baclofentreatment.com/
      http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org
      http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org/f...or-alcoholism/

Comment

Hi NawlinsLady, and welcome!

I have ordered from River Pharmacy, All Day Chemist and Goldpharma in the past and had good service from all three. I have used the e-check option at River and it was an easy, no-nonsense transaction. *Edited to add, the only reason River has to use e-check is because US pharma companies have pressured Visa/MC/Paypal to "suspect" foreign companies. They are an honest company and I have never had a problem with them.
        Last edited by _serenity_; February 23, 2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

NL, Welcome to MWO officially.

I agree with Serenity on working with River Pharmacy. They are very, very discreet.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I just took the vivitrol shot form today. A little bit of a crazy story... I got the script from my dr. My insurance did cover it, my co-pay for the shot was $55. Then walgreens called me and said I was eligible for an additional co-pay from the manufacture which bought my co-pay down to $0. Not a typo, they covered all of it. I thought it was a joke. It's a big ass shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stewarts View Post
              I just took the vivitrol shot form today. A little bit of a crazy story... I got the script from my dr. My insurance did cover it, my co-pay for the shot was $55. Then walgreens called me and said I was eligible for an additional co-pay from the manufacture which bought my co-pay down to $0. Not a typo, they covered all of it. I thought it was a joke. It's a big ass shot though.
              Stewarts,

Are you planning to get the shot monthly? I'm curious as to how you do with it.

Comment

Working...
              X