First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First

Thanks Nancy but I'm doing o.k. I'm not having any symptoms that would require medical attention, it's just day 1.

Comment

First

Hey Chief, just read through your asap thread and can see you are still on line. Are you doing ok?? Have you been to the gym, have you taken your Calms Forte (and what time is it there - its 20 to ten at night here in the uk).
      Good on you for going for you day 1 and using this new thread - smart plan!!
      xx
      Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

First

Must have been typing together Chief......
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

First

Amelia, It's 4:40pm here. I have not been to the gym yet. I plan on going this evening, getting a good workout, a sit in the hot tub, come home take my supps and calms forte and hitting the sack and listen to the cd. That's the plan anyway.. Thanks, Don

Comment

First

O.K. Don.

Thinking about you way up here in Canada.

Go with the flow. The up and down. You can do this.

Sending you messages of strength through the wind.

Nancy xx
            ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
            I am in the next seat.
            My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

First

Sounds like a great plan to me, Chief. A little extra L-glut and Kudzu wouldn't hurt at all, either.

I'm popping in and out since I am doing housework :upset: this afternoon. Stay on line - keep checking in. Make sure you let us know when you go to the gym - we'd be really worried if you suddenly disappeared!!!

Hang in there, tough guy. You will be VERY proud of yourself tomorrow!

:l
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

First

Like Magic said...go with the flow...ride the waves....drink your water....actually, if it is still raining, try some hot tea, I always find that to be soothing. After the gym, just papmer yourself, go to bed early if you can, eat comfort foods for dinner, rent a dvd...and take a deep breath. You can do this.
                Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

First

Glad to see you`re coping Don..........it isn`t at all nice, but just think of the sense of achievement you`ll feel come the morning.

It`s 10.20 pm here.............I like when it gets to this time, as it`s near the end of the day and the urge to drink has usually appeased by this time.

Hang tough...........it does get easier, and it`s so very worth it.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

First

Well. As you haven't posted since I did I am hoping you are doing ok!!
                    xx
                    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

First

well it's 6:15pm here and I'm off to the gym to work some of this out. I'm having a hard time but you have all been a great help today. Thank You. And Thank You Starlight for coming up with this Thread idea and to R.J. for implementing it so fast. I will check in after the gym. Don

Comment

First

Hi again Don.
                        Hope you enjoyed your session at the gym and are faring O.K.
                        Am off to bed now........it`s 1.30 am here.
                        Know we`re all in different time zones, so will leave you in the capable hands of my friends here across the oceans.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

First

It's 8:40pm and I'm back from the gym. I had a good 40 minute run and a sit in the hot tub and I feel pretty good right now. I would normally be drunk at this time and I'm so glad I'm not. I have made it through day 1! I'm going to go to bed early, read the MWO book and listen to the cd. Thank You to everyone that helped me get through today. I'm sure I will need you on day 2... Don

Comment

First

Thumbs up!!

Wow! Your gym has a hot tub! My doesn't! I'm hitting my gym early tomorrow morning.

I am so glad you are feeling better. Take your Calms Forte, relax, do the CD's, read RJ's book. Sounds great.

You, my friend, are going to feel soooooo good tomorrow morning. You did a great job. :thumbs:
                            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

First

Well Done Don!!!!

Proud of you my friend!

I hope your sleep was will be as peaceful as possible and your dreams serene.

One day done and the rest of your life to go!

Nancy xx :good:
                              ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                              I am in the next seat.
                              My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

First

I missed most of this Don, but I have read the whole thread, and I hope that you have a good night's sleep and wake up to feeling proud of yourself tomorrow on Day 2.

Good for you for being the first to "christen" this thread!

Here's your star for Day 1 *

All the best!

:l
                                Kathy
                                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X