fell off the wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell off the wagon

shizu lover! We meet again! Sorry to hear you are in a bad place at the moment, but remember it IS just a moment and you will get through. Stay in today. Yes, that is important. I know we were supposed to meet up at a local AA mtg a while back. I'm not doing AA anymore, but would love to still meet up for tea anytime. Give me a call! Need some advice about a hyperactive male shizu that has bladder control issues! :h g

Comment

fell off the wagon

SKendall;175041 wrote: Hi Shitzu, sorry you are feeling bad. I would raise the dosage of kudzu or anything else that works. There some posts in the holistic healing section for additional supplements, i.e. lithium orotate, gaba, etc. Speaking for myself, all the supps have no effect if the mental desire to keep drinking is there. Once the mindset is right, the supps do help with the cravings. Keep your tummy full. Hope you feel better soon.
      You are so right about having to be determinded. your mind has an awful lot to do with will.

trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

fell off the wagon

Me fell off too. just as well I have the day off today as my head feels s*@t. Did my usual 2 days, upset everyone and for what?? well I will try again along with everyone else. it sucks
        Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

fell off the wagon

Good luck and strength to you all as you climb back up... Know that, despite feeling ugh, you give us all strength when we read your stories; thanks for reminding me how easy it is to fall off and for helping me not to get complacent... we've all got the same length arms no matter how long AF - I'm back to being grateful for water at the end of mine...(I really hope!)
          FMF x
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

fell off the wagon

Hi everyone,

Been there too I'm afraid. I got drunk last Sunday in about an hour when my friend came round and my husband was out polishing the car. It would have been my mum's birthday and I then got all emotional and burst into tears.

In between that, my husband said I sat at the dinner table talking total crap. My friend was too polite to be judgemental but I feel a total discrace. I can't do this any more and really understand and relate to all of your experiences too.

I'm trying the Kudzu and have been recommended L-glut too, so here goes. Day 2 AF today and hopefully many more in the pipeline.

Good luck to you all.
            Sweet

Comment

fell off the wagon

Yes I agree it really is all about the mindframe you are in because you can be taking mega doses of anything and drink over it. If you want to be sober you will be. You can do this. Be strong. I have been there myself many times and know. Love yourselves and know you are worth this.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

fell off the wagon

its such a true blessing to have so many responses and support from all of you. I feel better as time goes by, you know what they say, time heals all wounds. but I sure think of it!! I don't know what triggers me to do this every once in a while but its there and I need to really get a hold of it. I have called a sober friend-recovering alcoholic for advice and support as well. She indeed hurt her children over this disease and now is doing great. (along with the schick center!) so, hopefully somethings she says will sink in! God bless you all!!

Comment

fell off the wagon

Hi shitzulover,
                  Glad you`re feeling a bit better. It`s tough to lay off of the booze, but so very worth it.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

fell off the wagon

Starlight Impress,

Just curious??? How many days have you been AF?

Janet
                    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

fell off the wagon

Shihtzu, I fell of the wagon on the weekend too!! Not to worry, pick yourself up with the rest of us, take each day as it comes and all will be well.

Love Tah xx
                      :rolleyesmonkey: Tahlula :rolleyesmonkey:
                      Trim the tree to let in the sunshine...

Comment

fell off the wagon

Hi Tahlula,

How are you? I was wondering how you were doing, glad to hear you are back on track. Good luck to everyone, we can do this....

Big hugs,
                        Janet
                        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Working...
                        X