I must have lost my mind!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe your wife could visit the family section here. It's great and also Dx is amazing to talk too if she is open to that.

Wishing you the best PPC!!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Are you on the supps or Topa? I tried UNSUCESSFULLY at first...but once I started the regime' I have been AF for 4.5 months now. You can do this.

Comment

Hi LUV,
        Day 6 and feeling good!!
        Got the supps and CD's started them on Sat.
        So now I have all the ammo.
        Now I'm ready to kick the BEAST's(stolen from Chief) ass !!!

Thanks to all for the support.
        Love and Respect to all

Bob

Comment

You Go!! Propartychief, go kick some a*s, show them that you are made of the right stuff, sober stuff. I will be routing for you along with the others here. Hoping you and your family stay together, Suz
          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

GREAT PPC!!! That's the way to do it...very happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Comment

PPC, so very proud of and happy for you. I love to hear about your successes ... cheers me right up ... Keep on and take good care, j
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Go for it Pro!
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

I know how you feel My wife is gone I cannot find her. She will not return my calls. Her family will not return my calls. My pain is overwellming. I have a drinking problem and I hope it is not to late to save my family. I will do whatever I need to to stay sober. Do what you can to save your family. ECHOME

Comment

Echome

Hello - Just wanted to 'pick you up' here and let you I know that I heard your sadness.... (I'm putting it in several places so you can find it just because I'm worried for you.)

First you need to get and stay sober. The very first thing. Day by day, for you so you become who you really are. That's like cleaning all the seaweed off seaside rocks. Then anyone near you wont keep slipping off. Doesn't matter how long it's been - you're only ever dealing with today.

Have you got the book off here? Can you get the supps and meds?

If not, take tons and tons of vitamin B and vit C. Drink gallons of water. Sweeten your coffee or tea a bit more/some. Eat chocoloate... Keep very busy around trigger times. And keep coming here to read, read, read and post, post, post.

Just DO NOT have that first drink - then you can't get drunk and have all the rest. OK?

After a few days and the alcohol is out of your system you will fee a whole heap clearer. (Just keep going days 3-4...whatever. They're just the hardest - but we've done them so so can you.)

Then, being here you've got lots of friends to help you 24/7....please use us!

I wish you so well Echome. I hope your wife comes home - but do this please?

Love FMF x
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

ECHOME
                      You should read PPC's posts for the last month. He has worked so hard and come such a long way. He is an inspiration for all of us.
                      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thank you Mags,
                        You humble me to say I am an inspiration!!!
                        You and all the others have helped save me from myself !!!

ECHOME all I can say is read and post often and you will be amazed at what will happen!!
                        There are some really wonderful people here that will give you all the support you could imagine!!
                        They have made a HUGE difference in my life and in my relationship with my wife!
                        Stay STRONG and we will always be there with you!!!

Bob

Comment

Bob - you've done soooh well. I'm so pleased for you. It's been great to watch your amazing journey.

Be proud! I am very happy for you and your good lady...

Love FMF xx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

yes ... PPC you led me here, my first friend here, and I tahnk god I found you and the others here ... made the hugest difference in my life!!!
                            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X