Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a Tough Night

Hi Irish Guy

I think night time must be passed for you as is night time in London. Hope you got through okay.

Best wishes

Gargy and my cat Billy

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hey Irishguy!

Sorry I wasn't there for you the other night! I hear you made it ok --- CONGRATULATIONS!!! Be very proud!! )

How did you do on Day 9 last night? I hope it went ok!! That would mean you are on Day 10 (Saturday!) WOW!! You made double-digits!!! That is quite an accomplishment!

Well, again, sorry --- I hope I'll be there next time. Thank God for this board and all the wonderful people, huh?

Have an awesome weekend! Is the weather as beautiful there as it is in NJ?? I am out to take the dog for a walk so I can enjoy it.

:l L.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hi Irishguy

I just PM'ed you but am a little bit behind the times here. I also thought you were an outdoors guy, now I see you are a working out guy - not much difference but excuse me. I think you are doing a wonderful job. This is definitely not a job for wimps, but you are not one of those. You are sooooo on your way!!!!

Love ya!!!!
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

HI I was in bed when you posted so I missed this,

Well done love, you beat it ..........

Love Hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hey Irishguy...
            Just saying hello and really really hoping you're doing ok...
            Those prayers are still flying about for you....very colourful and vibrant...and they'll carry on...
            Hang in there.
            Love
            Feet x
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Thanks to all of you for your support. I've been away for the weekend and unable to post but I am happy to report I'm about to complete Day 10. I will tell you though I felt somewhat vulnerable without my MWO support, but I remembered all your wonderful prayers and wishes and that carried me hrough.

:thanks:

Comment

Having a Tough Night

WOO HOOOOOO...........SUPERSTAR!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Irishguy - that's great. Fab achievement.

Glad you 'got' the prayers. It's great, isn't it, how even when you can't get on to the site you can still feel all the support happening?... Thanks everyone; bit like that for me today too, and I really apprecitate the help I could still feel.

Onwards and upwards Irishguy.... Right behind you....

With prayers....
                  Love
                  Feetx
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. Sending you peaceful & healthy wishes! We will trudge through this as a team!

Red
                    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Keep it up...the longer you go the stronger you will feel. BUT...lean on this site. I posted like a mad woman when I first went AF. READ, POST...whatever it takes. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

We're always going to be here for you Irishguy. Not just in the first few hard days, but in all the days to come. keep coming here. We got your back - always.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hi Irishguy, you are doing so well. I am starting all over....again...this time I think I really believe I have a problem. I know that feeling of unrest that happens before the first drink. I am also going to get the L-glut today!

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Buffy, hang in there. If I can go for 10 days, anybody can!! I had a tough night last Thursday and asked for support here. Just read these posts to see how awesome everyone is on MWO. We're here to help.

Go Buffy - Day 1. :goodjob:

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Thanks Feet, Starlight Impress, Red, Luvuall, Mags, and Buffy. You all are the best!!

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hi again Irish, I hope your day is going well you must be on day 22 today or something like that! I am starting on day 3. Still feeling a bit under the weather thought. I am on the East Coast too, Georgia...I was hoping for some rain today. Maybe Friday, my yard is screaming for water. bye for now

Comment

Working...
                                X