Having a Tough Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having a Tough Night

Buffy - Georgia?? What part? My father grew up in Hogansville. Bet you never heard of that - near Newnan, LaGrange. I spent many a wonderful summer there. Love that red clay, baby.

You're doing this and are going to do this all the way. It will never be easy, but will always be worth the struggle.

:h
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Buffy - congratulations to you. You're doing great!! Unlike myself who fell off the wagon tonight. I'd like to think I had an excuse, but at the end of the day it's not an excuse - it's BS. Had a medical problem and was in a fair amount of pain tonight. What did I used to do when I had pain or was uncomfortable? You got, have a drink to dull the pain. Tonight was no exception. I threw away 12 AF days, so tomorrow I start over. 13 would have sounded so much better than 1.

There are many here who set such a good example - follow them. I will - and I'll be following you, so be good and stick with it. The rewards are tremendous.

Love,
      I

Comment

Having a Tough Night

Hang in there Irish Guy pour yourself some juice or something... I had the graving bad last night and decided to drink some juice, it helped!!

Comment

Working...
        X