I feel like sh**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like sh**

Buffy, we all have that 'last time' where we get smashed and decide we cannot moderate. I was there as many have been too. We are here to support you!! Stop butt kicking yourself - and how in the heck did you become so flexible to be able to do that to yourself anyway? LOL

Just kidding. Many hugs.

Comment

I feel like sh**

Buffy, I'm glad you are feeling better and are back on board. After many years of trying and many years of failing I, too , finally realized moderation was a pipe dream. Today is only Day 10 for me, but my life has changed. Enjoy starting your AF string today.. Don

Comment

I feel like sh**

Hi Buffy

I have crashed and burned many times as well. Today was the final crash and burn (I hope). It is a really hard knock when you finally realise how many people you are hurting with your alchohol addiction. I hope we can both lick this wicked addiction.
        Good luck to you my friend.

Lana
        "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
        Catherine Pulsifer

Comment

I feel like sh**

Buffy, just found a good thought we could all learn from.

"The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain." Richard M. Nixon

Comment

I feel like sh**

That is very cool Irish....poor Tricky Dick, he ought to know! "I am not a crook"....I feel like we should hear that same line coming from the White House these days. I am so fed up with the things going on in Washington right now, I think of leaving. The rumors of Draft revival is scaring me to death. God Bless Us..and forgive us....Buffy

Comment

I feel like sh**

Hi Bufffy,

I feel like shit too............ I've been on a bringe myself, and know moderation won't work for me either... Good luck to us all. I hope you are feeling much better today.... Looking forward to tomorrow myself.

Comment

Working...
              X