Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I COULD SEE THE END BUT IT ALL CRASHED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannah

I am so glad you visited us and talked to us. I think that maybe PPC hasn't been the greatest husband on earth, but I definitely know that I haven't been the greatest wife on earth. That was not due to lack of love. That was due to too much alcohol. - and maybe other things. He doesn't mind if I say this. We are all honest with each other here. Since being on MWO, I am a different person. Please give PPC a chance. I know he is trying very hard. But he is honest in his efforts. We can almost always spot a fake and he is definitely not one. He also loves you and your children very much.

I was a horrible wife and not a very good mother for several years. I didn't mean to be, I didn't want to, and it hurt me so so badly. I tried to get better for so many years. I hated it and tried so tried. I did finally turn things around and am still healing things but have made tremendous progress. Things are wonderful and will be fine. Don't give up hope. Give him a chance to work with the program and to work with MWO and we will try to get him back on the right road. No guarantees, but we will try. Yes, I gave up one addiction for another. But one addiction only hurt me and destroyed my life, and the other addiction helped to teach me to have courage and lead a better life. I don't thing that's such a bad thing. What it means to you is that PPC may be spending more time at the computer and less time with you than you would like for a time. But not for that long as people tend to gain strength and move on with their lives. Healing takes a bit of time, but is very necessary after an experience with alcoholism. Be thankful that he is serious and on his way to recovery.

You are a very lucky woman. I am so glad to meet you and so glad that you posted here. Check out the forum for families - I don't know what it is called exactly. My husband has found it quite helpful. We are always here for you.
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Hey there Bob and Mrs. Bob, I know that this is a big no sorry HUGE change for the two of you... Embrace the changes and education about this "monster" is the best way to beat this.. Stay strong together... Take Good Care of eachother,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

An addition to my post... I just realized something very very important.... I should have read the last 5 pages... sorry Mr and Mrs. Bob Hugs, (and I thought "I" was being oringal calling you Mrs. Bob !! giggle !! giggle !! )

Comment

Hey everybody hope you are feeling well !!
          Things still not so good at home but I shouldn't expect to much. I know that I have done a world of hurt and that is hard to get over !!
          I am 3 days AF but I really WANT a beer. NOT CRAVE !! So I no I'm getting there !
          Just wait till I get the supps. Then I WILL kick it's ass !!!

I mabey CRAZY but I feel all of you with every waking moment !!!
          Wish we all could meet in the middle and have a great big AF party !!!!

MUCH LOVE and RESPECT to you all

Bob

P.S. I'll try and get her back on soon

Comment

Hey Bob, That big AF party would be fun wouldnt it.

I know how it is to want to drink when stress is killin ya. Hang in there dude.

hugs....
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hang on in there Bob - days 3 and four are often the hardest - after that it gets much easier!

Mind you - you KNOW that - I seem to remember you saying you had gone longer than four days AF recently!

Stay strong - you know it makes sense - we are ALL rooting for you!

satori
              "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Be the warrior that you are in your avatar!

Maybe your wife is a little jealous, maybe she wants to be more included in your mission, communication, communication!
                Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
                Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Just carry on Bob - head up and go for it. The days will build and things will become clearer for you both. "Take the Time it Takes"

All the very best to you both.

Finding
                  :heart: c: :heart:
                  "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

New day....be strong.

Comment

Bob you are literally cresting that hill of "hell" kick some butt !!! We are right here for you... Hang on it gets easier ... HONEST!! We wouldn't lie to you.

Comment

Hey All,
                        Thank you for all the support !!!
                        Day 4 and feeling good !!!
                        Keeping head up as much as possible. But with all that is going on around here it gets tough !!
                        When it starts to hang to much I get on here and the love lifts it back up !!
                        Don't know if I could do it without you all right now !!!
                        After Mrs.Prop read and responded she has backed off on me being here thanks to you all !!!

LOVEand RESPECTS

Bob

Comment

Good Job Bob...stay focused on day 4, don't let The Beast use what's going on at home to his advantage because that's exactly what the SOB will try and do. You are doing great and should be proud. We are all behind you... just worry about today, just today. Don

Comment

Bob, awesome! I know how hard it is, but you sound great, just think how good you feel right now, compared to when you first came here! That's motivation for me...I'm not perfect yet, but when I look back at like March, when I first found this site, I'm amazed at how far I've come....I too, couldn't do this without all the folks here, no way, no how! You keep typing and a fighting the good fight!
                            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

And its people like you guys that keep people like me goin too. We all help each other.

Proparty, good job on makin it through last night AF.

Comment

Bob, I am proud of you ........

It will get easier, I promise ........

Love & Hugs, BB xxx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X