Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back to square one

Natasha,

I am one of those people that Kudzu really helps. I take it mid-afternoon with some l-glutamine and it really takes away my craving to drink. But it has to be the Kudzu sold here. I have tried many over the counter brands and they did nothing for me. It will help you not drink at all if you are determined to not drink. Of course, nothing is a magic pill.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

back to square one

You will find the strength within you to fight this fight again - it is there. That's what we do.. we don't lay down, we keep getting up. I'm on day 6 today.. I've been here before, but this time I have a lot more determination. Each time I learn more, and want it more. These lessons just make us stronger. You can do it.. Never, ever give up! We are all here for you..

All my best,

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

back to square one

Juney, you did 3 months, 3 whole months, AF! That earns a big wow from me, and total admiration. I only just started stringing together 3 and 4 days AF before the beast says feed me. When I get to do 3 months, I'll feel like king of the world. You are marvelous and just hit a snag in it, but you can get back on track, and all these folks are behind you, including me, looking for inspiration, and you are an inspiration.
        Momof2boys, you just got to forgive yourself, your hubby kept you from driving away, you got real lucky there.
        I have been working on myself and fixing the things that get me down or feel like I'm in a rut. I'm redecorating my living slash dining room, from the room of a drunk to the room of a together person.
        Take care, Suz
        The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
        X