I guess I wanna know I'm not alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I'm not the only one... But I wish my angel would come around and make me want to change my life...I know it's a change I need to make in myself... wish it were diferent... F@@@@@ck!!!!!! I hate this!!!!!!!! It hurts!
    Mike...

Comment

no withdrawals... I'm a weak prick... I thought I'ld be o.k. for a few days... but that didn't happen... last time I went a week without a drink.... um... forgot...
      Mike...

Comment

If you are ready to make a change and willing to work at it, this program works! I suggest you download or order the book.
        Marcie

Comment

yall forgive me for my language.... don't reay know how to behave here... again, I'm kind of new here... sorry... here not forever... I hope.... but here for now...lehaim.
          Mike...

Comment

I will... thanx
            Mike...

Comment

Mike I cut down gradually, started drinking later in the day ....

Let us help you, how much are you drinking everday & when???

We just want to help you. I promise ........

BBxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

I don't know if I can do a program.... wish I had more input..
                Mike...

Comment

betty...
                  I start in the morning... on a good day I delay till the evening...
                  Mike...

Comment

:welcome: Mike,

Hey Sweetie,

It's going to be okay, right now it seems like mess but you can change that and you did by signing on here and acknowledged that you have a problem. :goodjob: that takes alot of guts, you should be proud of yourself. I know EXACTLY what you talk about losing friends, family, jobs, boyfriends(although looking back, some of them it was a good thing) I agree with what one suggest that you should read the other messages (read mine from this last Monday). Keep signing on and reading other people's stories, you will soon realize that you not alone and the people here are a great support group. You also might want to start excerising, that's a great way of helping with the shakes. I am a runner and that's what helps me, although I don't know what it means to have the shakes, but I can imagine it must be horrible....my heart goes out to you.

Good luck and please know that I, we, are here for you.

Big hugs,
                    Janet
                    AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Yes Mike, stick around, read alot, read some more, and know that you are not alone! There are so many of us with this problem but you will see how far alot of us have come from very (seemingly) hopeless beginnings. Once the booze effects fade back and you can begin to see some light, it won't seem so dismal. Go to the doctors. If you don't want to go to the doctors, cut back gradually, later and later in the day, take calms forte and the milk thistle and l-glutamate and some vitamins because we are usually not eating well:huh: some progress fast and some progress slow but we all are better being here and learning from each other. :welcome: Suz
                      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Mike,
                        Check out the MWO Program. Read the book, take the Meds. They will help ! Then place your threads. We can help. We'er the experts ! IAD
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

help!!!
                          Mike...

Comment

Stay strong Mike....you can do it. Keep us posted, READ the other messages and seek help no matter how many times you seek it. Someone is ALWAYS here on this site to be there for you and whatever you do, don't allow yourself to feel bad for your past actions. Look to the future and now that you have a awesome support group. YOU CAN DO IT

Big hugs,
                            Janet
                            AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Seems so easy to say... won't lie... got a kick @zz buzz... I know I need to quit, just don't know how... my prob is that I really like being wasted.... saw a movie the other night with a great actor, just don't remember his name... he went to Vages to drink himself to death... shacked up with a hooker and told her she can never ask him to quit drinking.... If I wasn't afraid of going to hell I l'd do the same damn thing...
                              Mike...

Comment

I know I'm an alcoholic... I know I MUST quit... but whenever I start shaking, I down a couple beers... then I want more and toss my status aside cause I just don't care anymore... What the hell am I supposed to do? I like buzzing! But the buzz don't like me! It wants my soul...
                                Mike...

Comment

Working...
                                X