I guess I wanna know I'm not alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anyone has been where I am... drinking since 9:30 this morning, and that's what I do every day....every f@ckin day!!!!!!! guess I need to be here!
    Mike...

Comment

Mike, there are plenty of people here who have been where you are at now. Good for you for making the doctor's appointment. Be good to yourself, that's the main thing. Hugs and :h Suz
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Heeeeeelp!!!! I wanna die!!! Don't wanna be here like this anymore!!!! When I'm buzzing I'm depresed cause I know I'm excaping, when I'm sober I'm depresed cause I'm sober... I so need a drink and a hug!!!
        Mike...

Comment

Mike.. You are not alone.. We all have those feelings... that is why we are all here - and supporting one another. Do you live alone? Can you talk to anyone there?

I know you don't want those feelings anymore, you are reaching out. TIme to take the next one? When is your Dr. appt?

MM
          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

app is tomorow... but he can't help this... I really don't want to be here anymore... no one to talk to either.... this so sucks!!!!
            Mike...

Comment

Hang in there.. he can't do it all, be he can help YOU make a start. You have to take this step, Mike. You are talking to us, so just go to your appt., Don't let it win.. get some rest now....
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Yes Mike, what MM said, and you are not alone. We are all here, from around the globe we are here for you. Go take some melatonin and get some sleep. I don't know what time it is in Israel but whatever, you can sleep now. I am on your side and am worried for you. Whatever the blood tests say, you can face it and then you will know what to do. :l :l Suz
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Mike,

I am so impressed you made the doctor's appt!! That is a step in the right direction. :goodjob:

Please, do not think you are the only one who drinks from dawn to blackout. Many of us have done that.

When I am on the road, I can't because I work but when I am at home that bottle of wine calls my name very early in the morning. I hated it!!! and I loved it!!!

We all know the craving, the desire, the buzz. Trust us, you are not alone.

Only you can take the steps that make a difference. We will be here to support and help you when it gets tough.

If I could give you a hug right now, I would.

HUG!!
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mike -

I'm so glad you made the doctor's appointment - that shows that you are taking a concrete step to starting try to get well. One thing I want you to promise yourself is that you will never give up. For sure, you will probably stumble and fall several times, most of us have been there, but if you will commit to keeping on trying, eventually you'll get there.

There is a lot to be learned on this site. Spend a lot of time reading the other posts, and looking around. You will learn coping techniques, about supplements, and strategies that work for other people that you may be able to use for yourself. And you will always find lots of support and caring here - we are just like you, and know everything you are going through, believe it or not.

Let us know what your doctor recommends. He may recommend some supervised help, and I would strongly consider that if you don't feel you can do it alone.

I sure hope you'll hang in here with us, and not get discouraged and quite visiting and posting. Your picture looks so much like my own son that you could be his brother. I would give you a big hug if I could. Please hang in there, ok?
                    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Mike,
                      Send me a message. Hope your doc appointment went well.

Comment

Mike, we're all rooting for you. So many of us have been exactly where you are now (so, you think you're so original?). In fact, many of us are still there. The main thing is that you DO want to get control. You are a slave right now and you don't want to be. But you still love your alkie, right? You know you are killing yourself, but it's hard to think about life without the booze, right? Well, it's the story of all of our lives here. So, if you are serious about getting control, just keep up in the direction you are going. Don't give up. Take small steps. You have already admitted you have a problem. You are very unhappy. You want to be happier. Well, you ARE ON YOUR WAY. Yay for you! And you are young. This IS going to work. And now you have a huge resource group to help you. Yay and double yay. Keep coming here. We'll take care of you.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Mike, tons of support here. I'm 15 months now. I do hope your getting help with detox tho. Thats the next step you must take. Then we are here for you.

hugs and loves......
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                          X