Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Night

thanks ... you are right skye ... we have choices, free will ... i want to be healthy and keep my family intact ... care less about promotion, although i know i deserve it
    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Last Night

Janka u and me made a pact, remember? No drinking this week at least :l

Comment

Last Night

Hi hart ... yes ... i always honor my commitments ... we have a deal ... so you hold your end up ... okay?
        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Last Night

I will, promise.

Comment

Last Night

good girl ... onward and upward it is!
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Last Night

Janka, you are saying that you don't want a divorce. Your husband does?? If he does, there may be no way to prevent it. I was in this situation in 1994, and at this point, I am happy that I am divorced, although it took a long time for the wounds to heal.

I hope that you choose to try to take care of yourself during this time. I know that it is very difficult. I can't preach, because I didn't take very good care of myself--I was drinking. You will do yourself a favor if you stop--you will heal more quickly and see things more clearly.

I wish you only the best. Try to stay strong. The kids love you; they will understand someday if you keep on working toward getting better.

Hugs,:l

Kathy

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Last Night

Hi Kathy and thanks. I still do not want a divorce at least until the air is cleared, I think, and we both know what has transpired here. In the meantime, i am on day 3 af, 17 out of the most recent 19 day af. So i am doing better even though I goofed. Off to work, supposed to be there early today, but could not fall asleep. I was laughing too hard in chat. Take good care, and be well
                Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                X