Mental turmoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mental turmoil

I wasn't feeling the best this morning. I haven't been drinking much at all lately, so it does hit me a lot harder when I do drink. Even more reason not to!

My hubby was a little concerned that I was going over there last night, he said just because he was afraid I'd drink all weekend. Well, I need to prove to him and to myself that it was one night and this doesn't need to set me back to my old ways!

Thanks for all the support!

:h
    Marcie

Comment

Mental turmoil

Marcie,

Great news your body is rebelling at the alcohol. That means you have started changing it to be used to less!! See, all the work is starting to pay off.

Hope you can keep to it this weekend and show yourself and your husband.

Take good care of yourself and pamper yourself this weekend.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Mental turmoil

Great posts here! Marcie...what you did was fantastic! Think how that experience has strengthened you....and inspired the rest of us....thanks!!

Suze
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Mental turmoil

Hi Marcie, Hope you're having a good AF weekend.. You'll feel much better tomorrow when you wake up.. Don

Comment

Mental turmoil

af weekends are always so much nicer. wow, just think no headache. no remorse. apetite is healthy and you can remember each and everything you did. nice nice nice nice
            :welcome:

Comment

Mental turmoil

Marcie, well done on your weekend, I notice drunk people more too .....

Keep up the good work .....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X