What to expect??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to expect??

Phoenix74, thanks for the welcome. I won't have access to a computer for the next couple of days but look forward to logging back on and sharing this great site. Also look forward to hearing an update from Bumm. Hope all is well.

Comment

What to expect??

Checking in with Bummn and Cuckoo

Hi guys
      Are you both doing ok? Was away myself from Friday to Sunday and haven't seen you both but maybe I'm not looking in the right places!!!
      Hope you're well, check in and let us know everything is A Ok

PS. Just in case it needs to be said - don't feel that u cannot come back here and post if you've gone haywire, you can and i think I can safely say that everyone thinks that :H
      We're just worried that you're ok!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

B

Comment

What to expect??

Hi Bumm and welcome........hope that you are not feeling too poorly. A cup of chamomile tea can really help with sleep, as can a lavender bath or using a lavender spray on your sheets. Just make certain that it is Real Lavender(I prefer the English to the French Lavender) and not a lavender perfume.

Take care and remember, you are never alone.
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

What to expect??

Hi Phoenix 74, I'm doing okay. I signed up with Amelia and Deilight to go AF in October. I'm on my second day and doing okay. I'm trying very hard to stay busy and stopped at the store today and bought lots of sparkling water and herb tea. This site is great and I hope it is the shot I need. I woke up today tired because I didn't sleep well but clear-headed. Thanks for caring.

Comment

Working...
          X