Am So Depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am So Depressed

I'm sorry you are so depressed and afraid, Janka. I feel for you. I will pray that you get the clarity and strength that you need to deal with this situation.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka,
      My heart goes out to you. I know how you feel. I am in that same situation. I stay because of fear being on my own. My girls are older than your kids. So, I use to stay for the girls. Even though they are closer to their father. It sounds like you have a very good job. You have gotten a lot of good advise here. Since he wants a divorce so bad, why doesn't he just move out? My situation is the other way around. My hubby wants me to move out. I'm sure we will be going through a divorce sooner or later. Thoughts and prayers are with you. You have had success with being AF for so many days. More than I have been able to do.
      Blessings, Angel

Comment

Am So Depressed

Sweetie,

Love, hugs and more love all coming your way from me. Check your PMs.

Comment

Am So Depressed

Lady J,
          I can't add to much to the others but know that I think about you everyday.
          I do agree that the environment that you are in is not conducive to your goal!!
          We have talked a bunch and I think the world of and know that you don't deserve the treatment that you are receiving.
          I know that it is hard to think about but maybe it is time to call it quits!

Much love !!!!!!!

Bob

Comment

Am So Depressed

thank you all so much for all of your very decent words ... have no clue what to do, probably nothing for now
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka I'm so sad for you :l

You did so well with your AF days...and you can do that again. You can be a strong, free, happy person. We only get one life....can you spend it with someone who hurts you and your children? I think more people regret staying than regret changing, in all sorts of ways.

Take your time, and know that support is always here for you.

Suze
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Am So Depressed

Hi Janka
                Just thinking about you and hoping you are alright. Today is a new day and I know you can do this. You have clearly done this up until recently (36 out of 39 days! - great!)
                Someone said something to me once that kind of stuck with me and I hope you wont mind if I share: There are a million excuses to drink; but there is never any good reason.

Keep strong
                Jen
                Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka, I can't add anything that hasn't already been said, but i'm sending you hugs ...:l :l :l :l
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka,

Just wanted you to know, that you are on my mind. I hope that today is going well for you.

I also thought of a book that you might enjoy. "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. This is one of my favorites.

Have Peace, my friend
                    Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka,
                      My heart goes out to you.
                      Sounds like you really need to talk to a professional to get out of this situation because if you are afraid of your husband, that is not good. Don't be afraid of rebuilding your life for yourself and your children.
                      I am sending you hugs Janka xxoo

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka, just wanted to let you know I am out here thinking about you too and sending you much strength and hugs.
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Am So Depressed

thanks everyone ... really blew it last night. husband slept at his mother's house ... i am a mess
                          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Am So Depressed

Janka,

I just want to offer you my support. I know this is tearing you up. Practice extreme self care right now. In time you will know what to do.

Hugs,
                            Kate
                            A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Am So Depressed

We are all here for you Janka......sending you hugs:huggy :huggy :huggy :huggy
                              sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Am So Depressed

thanks ... this is really bad
                                Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X