news we didnt want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

news we didnt want

just asked him and yes, felix hall. a friend of his bought a bit of land there and built a place on it. BTW, its kelvedon lol.
    hes off the phone now, so going to spend time with him.

thanks everyone, will check in later.

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

thanks Bak, DH = dear husband. sorry to hear of your niece, sounds like she was young.
      then again, Ade is only 44.

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

so sorry to hear about your DH. wishing you strengh and peace

trix
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

news we didnt want

So, so sorry to hear about this Roxanne. You both will be in my prayers.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane, so sorry for your news. Please know we will be here for you. Please take care of yourself in the meantime. Much love to you.

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane,

I will pray as well for your family.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this pain.
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane, so sorry about your news,

I'm thinking of you and Ade .....
                sigpicXXX

Comment

news we didnt want

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how utterly horrible it is to have a loved one dying. You feel hopeless. I have been having a rough time myself. Keep your chin up!!!! Come here and post, that is what gets me through each day.

Comment

news we didnt want

You and Ade are in my thoughts and prayers. Please come by often we will be here to support you. I am sorry you are going through this.

Comment

news we didnt want

(:l :l :l :l)n is all I can say....(two)n each. I am so sorry....44...

We're here for you and with you...if thoughts could change anything.... but they're with you in shed loads anyway.

FMF xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

news we didnt want

thank you all.

im not crying and i wish i could for some release, but it was beaten out of me when i was a kid. 'i'll give you something to cry about' etc.

we both know that this is it. we have fought against it and Ade has had very aggressive treatment which has left him exhausted, but to no avail.

life can be a bitch sometimes.

roxane

LUV, hope your mum is comfortable at least. somrtimes its the best we can hope for sadly.

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane,
                          Life can be more than a bitch...a REAL BASTARD! A big ol mean, gruely bastard! But, insert alcohol and I become a real bitch! It is very hard and seems almost impossible at times. We will make it through though Roxane...we will!

Comment

news we didnt want

i wont carry on drinking after tonight (i hope), but im not caring about me tonight. maybe fortunately, drinking just makes me stumble over my words. i dont get morbid or mean, but i do forget what was said. so i'm not putting Ade through it, in fact he said he understood (enabler?)

we will make it through LUV, we have to.

roxane

Comment

news we didnt want

Hugs to you Roxane, I am so very sorry for your pain.

Comment

news we didnt want

Roxane, I am so sorry you received this news. I will be thinking of you and your family and sending some strength and hugs your way.
                                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                                X