Failed again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed again

Well done Gourmet, on having an AF day. Most folk don't realise how hard that can be, but for us we know that it takes a great deal of strength to wrestle the demons inside. Persistence is the key to success so keep on trying; it's a rocky road but we are here for you. I'll be thinking of you and willing you to succeed and wishing you happiness.

Raoul

Comment

Failed again

gourmet;212887 wrote: I have not posted in awhile. I did pretty good when I first started with MWO. Took Naltrexone for awhile, but it really did nothing for me. Over the last two weeks or so, I have been drinking heavily again. A bottle of wine (plus some) on some nights.

I return here in hope of helping myself do better. I do not want this binge to go on too long.
      I did something very similar but I think I was drinking a lot more than you are.

Anyway, this is AF Day 2 for me, and I already feel better.

You can do it too! Hang in there.

Comment

Failed again

Hey there,
        how is it going this time?
        Me, still waiting for the supps so haven't started again.... so who's the failure here? :no: :no: :no:
        Hope Royal Mail will finally deliver my stuff and I am forced to start the program second time round. Back to something like two bottles of wine a night... started at around 4.30 today which is getting earlier and earlier....
        Let us know how you are doing! Hope you are well!

Comment

Working...
        X