Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying again... second attempt at MWO program and really worried?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Pink,

Well done, well done!

You never know, perhaps one day there may be no wine in the fridge and you will have forgotten about it!

m. xx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

pinkmilk;223078 wrote: Hi all,
      I've been here before. Almost a year ago. Started the program, CDs and supplements and Topa and did really well. Was fine for about 6 months with moderate drinking. And then started very quickly slipping again and now..... 2 bottles of wine a night, friday nights some vodka too.
      I got some new CDs for good measure and did download them already onto the ipod. And I ordered the supps again. So far so good. But I am almost through my second bottle of wine tonight and how on earth can I not drink tomorrow, when I start thinking alcohol almost the moment I wake up???
      I really don't want to drink like this every day, but I am so worried that I just can't do without!:upset: I know it's bad for me, but I so like drinking every night! What can I do instead????? I have three kids and you would think they keep me busy, but I always feel I am actually a better mum with some wine in me, which gives me so much more patience especially at bedtime. And throughout the day I can at least look forward to my wine in the evening. I do know this is crap! But I didn't manage to change for good last time and I am worried I am only going through the motions again and will not be able to moderate for good again. Maybe I am too far down and because I am an alcoholic should try to go completely AF. But that is a very very frightening thought.
      Also know, that there is a party next friday and I always overindulge on weekends. Am I a lost cause?
      Good Night, Pink
      I just want to hug you for being so honest. this is not an easy journey. you just don't hoist the sails and go. it's not that easy.

love

Trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
      X