Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want a drink - NOW!

I understandBettyBlue

cookinghappy;227273 wrote: Well I'm at the 7.30 pm witching hour. And I'm in a really REALLY bad mood. The reason for my mood is that I've told myself I won't drink tonight and I feel really fed-up because I want to. I feel irritable, and tearful. If I can't drink ... where's the cut-off point between day and evening, childminding time and grown up time? I've wheeled a trolley round the supermarket, had the children since noon today (they get half days at school on Weds and Fridays), my husband who has just got in is going to play football in an hour, and there's nothing on telly but a bloody football match. Yes I'm being bolchy. I know. But I realise what a comfort wine provides, and I'm cross not to have it. I don't want to have a hot bath, read a book, ..... I want red wine!
    I don't know if I am doing this right to reply?
    I hope that I can figure this all out, because it is comforting to know I am no the only one that feels like she is living in a bubble.
    My cells are shaky right now since I gulped the remaining red wine this AM.
    I have to get ready for work, I know a shot of anything would calm my nerves.
    I want to stop this so bad and plan to get these suppliments and try all of this, but, I fear being too hopefull for nothing has worked.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

I really want a drink - NOW!

I'm new here. I have the shakes really bad so forgive the typing.

I went through that juust last night. I had made it almost the whole day. But the shakes (and other things I'm sure) got the better of me. The one thing I pat myself on the back for is wanting more but not getting it. I absorbed myself in some art and the intense cravings gradually realized they weren't getting front seat in my brain.

Not so helpful, but I just wantead you to know yhyour NOOT alone. Good luck! Be tough!

Comment

Working...
      X