• Show
Clear All

Rambling of a Diseased Mind

Oh, yea, that's what friends are for
    :h
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Cindi....I see you are online...would you kindly get your ass in chat?

Comment

No more messing with this thing called drink, cindi. You stand to lose everything, and that`s when we know it has to stop.

I know the pain of wanting that drink cindi, but you cannot and must not have it. It`s over cindi..........time to accept.........I mean really accept that life for you has to be AF. C`mon now.........you need to summon all your guts.........you are a tough lady........you do have what it takes.

We`re always here for you. I have problems just now, but am putting that aside right at this minute to help you...........cos you`re worth it.

Starlight Impress xx

Comment

She's OK I just talked to her. I'lll PM you guys
          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Cindi,
            You are one tough cookie and putting your stake in the ground is great. YOu can do this and we are here. Yeah I have to say that I was pretty damn worried about you too.

KICK SOME ASS GIRL
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Cindi you can do this and you HAVE to do this. We are here for you.

:l
              Marcie

Comment

Cindi,
                One thing that you keep making perfectly clear is that being on the road, traveling, really triggers you. I understand that, it is where and when I got started with drinking out of control. You MUST change jobs. You need to be on your home turf, at least for a while. You have great skills and experience, you can make this change!

Counseling is a great idea, you have so many different issues dragging you down, not asside the bypass. Carnie Wilson has gone into great detail on the issue of Bypass and Addiction, we talked about this a few times, remember?

The other thing, is, BE YOURSELF, you do not always have to act OK and Up for us. If you are not so good, say so. We will love you as you are, as will your family.

Most of all...........Do Not, even think of taking that first sip.......it is poison.

Much Love,
                KateH
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Cindi,
                  I would encourage you to try REBTwhich is a part of Smart.Org along with MWO. Albert Ellis is the founder of REBT. Let me know what you think. Jill
                  Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Dear Cindi,
                    I've read this post this morning after revisiting your 'deep breathing' post. I have been so grateful that you shared with us much of what you learned in rehab. Now how about you go back and re-read all your posts after you returned from rehab, all the posts that were were coming from a strong, confident and hopeful Cindi. Don't beat yourself up - but be firm, while loving and compassionate, with yourself in dragging your ass back to the path.

HUGS to you dearheart...
                    FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

p.s....
                      I read (I think it was Alan Carr) that we have inside us an alcoholic self AND a self that is not an alcoholic. You've gotten to know that non-Al self lately - call upon her to kick the al-self's no-good butt.
                      FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Dear Cindi.

I wont kick your butt because I know too well myself that no amount of butt kicking ever got me on the straight and narrow.
                        However. I will say from one drinker to another, that we both know which choice makes us feel better and whole in the long run. It is the one that doesn't involve numbing ourselves, lying and slowly dying (death of the soul is so painful). I have lived this shit for so many years now I just want out. I want to be healthy and (relatively) happy. Living without alcohol is the way forward. Girl, I am imagining giving you the biggest warmest most understanding hug I can muster. Do it. You know you can.
                        xxxxxxxxxxx
                        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Cindi....I'm probably less than a hundred miles from you.......a meet up would be good.
                          :h Nancy
                          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi Cindi

Hope you are happy. I was thinking about you off and on all day! How cool you are and how it is unfortunate that the rehab doesn't seem to have done the job.

What Kate says is very true and I hope you take her advice to heart. The job is a trigger.

If you stay in it, maybe you can alert some MWO members to the city you are traveling to and you could meet up (I mean with the abstainer crowd, not those of us who are attempting to mod!). And maybe you could meet with some locals. I heard of some meetups in London and East Coast. Why not Deep South?

hope you are ok!

nancy

Comment

Mags;246446 wrote:
                              Big Fat Kick in the Butt Cindi

You know Mags is watching you

You know I will call you

You know I will come down there and beat you up if I have to
                              I'll join you mags!!! cindi it's time to stop wallowing time to focus on change, big change!!!!!

Trix
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I also must add that there is nothing worse than being alone in a strange town or place, it brings out a lot of insecurities and makes one really self absorbed instead of self aware.
                                I bet you will do this this time around.

Trix
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X