The AF and the non AF part of my character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely echo your views on Satori's wise words. What should we call the book? The Zen of Satori? Satori is Sage? MWO Mutterings?

Had one of my biggest laughs this year when he changed his signature to a Molesworth style!

Hope you read this Satori - you are an inspiration!

Bessie xx

Comment

That spoilt brat, other side of me, is doing well without Al ... but my God does she eat a lot of chocolate!!

B x

Comment

Bessie;249991 wrote: That spoilt brat, other side of me, is doing well without Al ... but my God does she eat a lot of chocolate!!

B x
        It's allowed!

Suze x
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Bessie;247592 wrote: Absolutely echo your views on Satori's wise words. What should we call the book? The Zen of Satori? Satori is Sage? MWO Mutterings?

Had one of my biggest laughs this year when he changed his signature to a Molesworth style!

Hope you read this Satori - you are an inspiration!

Bessie xx
          HMMMM!

Just read this - thanks for the compliments ladies - but - As any fule kno' the book would have to be be called:

"Zen and the art of convincing people that you actually are (or ever have been) in possession of a clue about anything...in the slightest....at all....ever!"

Snappy title eh! :H

I am just the same as everyone else here - just looking for some answers!

Love

satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Good reminder Bessie

Not exactly new here, but new to being "active". On day 10 AF with support of this program and all of you wonderful like-minded soles. This is a good reminder of that other little brat thats been tapping me on the shoulder at night asking for her wine "doesn't she deserve it? It's just a glassssssss? Other sophisticated women get wine at night? A glass a day is good for you? The brat is going to start screaming any day now and I can say to her that if she can learn how to be responsible then she might get to have some wine, but until she calms down (and learns to deal with her young emotions) she is just going to have to learn to do without. I like this mentality. Just a note: I hope to drink that one or two again some day, but if I can't then I bet the medical benefits of a positive outlook on life far outway the medical benefits of a glass of wine. Take that BRAT (Sorry Suz, thats how I want to talk to her right now, I promise to be a nicer mom when the supps kick in) Thanks Bessie for the thread Happy Healthy New Year To All Keke

Comment

Now...how good you confuse me and Satori? I'm the gorgeous, glamorous long-legged woman from the border territory (excuse me while I push the papparazzi away...) and Satori is........??????:H

Oh you can call her a brat and be extremely firm with her......she needs controlling, but you can tickle her under the chin every now and then and tell her she's gonna be ok!

Suze x
              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
              X