Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rollercoaster of emotions

Keeta~

You're not alone!!! Right there with you! I am still only on day #1 and I've felt crappy all day. Major anxiety! Thanks to all who've responded to Keeta. I've drawn strength from your posts.

I've decided to go to church tonight (haven't been in a very long time) mostly because we often have "guest" speakers now that our Reverend has become so popular with the popularity of "The Secret", but it will go and hopefully he will be there. If not, hopefully someone good will be in his shoes.

There is a 45 minute meditation service beforehand...should be interesting given that I am jumping out of my skin right now!!

You old timers promise this gets better, right?

Comment

I'm not an old timer but I promise it gets MUCH better. You may have a rough night tonight. If you can get some Melatonin it has helped me.

Comment

TakeHeart, Keeta,

It truly does get better. Much better.

Day by day you get stronger and feel much less anxious.

Then, one day comes you are feeling really good and the danger there is the "stinkin' thinkin'" that tells you, well I beat that, now I can have one or two. Please be careful with that phase, too.

Hang in there, everyone. It is so worth it. You will be amazed at how much better you feel.

By the time you get to 10 days, you will be feeling better than you have in YEARS.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Keep up the hope

Keeta, I too am newer here and am learning from all the posts. It's true that there shouldn't be any AL in the house. It makes it too easy to slip and let the Beast take over as Chief says. I have been trying ODAT and each one day is a step. Haven't been able to get past 2 days, but won't give up.
          I too have had trouble admitting there is a problem, but now see for sure there is.
          Get the supps if you haven't already, they do help.

Comment

Working...
          X