Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suck!!!!

Good for you Mya!! Hey go Jaguars! LOL

Keep at it and keep thinking positive thoughts... it is our awareness of our drinking that helps us to control it with the knowledge that we are not alone in this, not at all. As long as we know that we have a problem, and others share that problem, and we can come on here and learn from each other, it can only result in more controlled drinking leading to af days, adding up. We can begin to define what goals are right for us.

Big :l Suz
    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I suck!!!!

It's ok, I suck too..

Keep a little diary.. log of days you go AF.. and be PROUD!
      I could not imagine any AF days before coming here and finding everyone with the same goals and aspirations.. and often similar slips.. but keeping on trying leads to so many successes!! IT's true! I have lots of AF periods and lots of slips.. but each time I'm learning more and more that worrying & beating myself up is the biggest trigger and staying calm and trying again is the only way. I made it AF for two weeks then did a silly thing! Am having trouble going more than a couple of days at a time right now but know I will make it longer soon. Thanks for starting this thread.. i needed to read it too! :H

Comment

I suck!!!!

Ok suzanna !
        let's go steelers

Comment

I suck!!!!

Mya - ditto, ditto, ditto to all of the above. I'm glad that you seem to be feeling better. Good for you, hun.

I just want to add that I have only been a member 10 days, but they all have been AF after binge drinking for many, many years. Well, what I really wanted you to know was that my day 3 was always hell for me. On day 3 with MWO, I logged on crazy with cravings. I didn't think I would read anything that would keep me from drinking. But I was wrong. I found some wonderful and encouring words. I cried when I read them and it kept me away from the beer. Which by the way, is around me 24/7. I live with my family who all but one is a raging alcoholic. So I know how hard it is to stay sober.

So bottom line is, if you can just log on when you get that craving. Even if your out and went to the liq store, log on before you even crack open the bottle. We will help you.

Good luck. I know you can do it. You bounced back with amazing optimism!!

The only thing I can't ditto on is the teams :H . GO PATS!!
          Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

I suck!!!!

thanks but right now my dh is bout to jump out of his skin watching the game steelers winning by one

Comment

Working...
            X