I really want a F@@@@ beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: ..hi its all a bit new to me but hoping its gonna help!!!

Comment

Thanks Cuckoo, I think by the end of today I will actually have my much needed cry.

Went to the store and got AF beer and Kudzu. When the cashier asked if I was 21, I just told him "No". What I really wanted to say was................DO I LOOK 21? Give me my AF beer and shut the F*%^ up!!!!! Some repressed anger maybe? LOL
      Goal 1: Today
      Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Hey Lukalee

I was like that on Sunday and non alcoholic beer really helped me. So I hope you feel better too. Well done on 28 days you've done really well.

Try some L glut as well as personaly for me it really helped with the cravings with the Kudzu.

Wish u feel better.

Mandy x

Comment

Hang in there Lukalee!!!!!

Comment

Luka

I just got home from work so just caught this thread.

Stay close - keep posting. You WILL do this cause you know it's what's you REALLY REALLY want.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Luka - I'm so sorry you find yourself in such a dire situation today. You were so awesome in chat yesterday offering some great words of wisdom and inspiration. I just wonder what your words of advise would be if someone posted what you did today.

Day 28!!! That's friggin amazing!! The only thing better than that is perhaps.....day 29 !
              Please do yourself a huge favor and not drink. You are such great person and I can't bear the thought of you feeling miserable tomorrow. You deserve to be happy. Stay stong my friend. You will get through this. I know you will.

Love, Me
              :l :l :l
              Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

you know what 's helped me..? .. I have put up a picture of a boy who was hit by a drunk driver.. . that could be me .. cause when I drink I drive sometimes.. and don'T know where i've been most of the time.. so .. that kinds helps when I want that glass.. also. that kudzu.. helps also.....
                .. good luck...

Akinna..

Comment

A AF beer at Oslo airport costs about $10

Comment

How much does a regular beer cost?

Comment

Luka... you probably don't want to know!

Satori

xxx
                      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I want a martini! Really badly. If topa isn't helping, will I ever, ever feel like I can go without? We went down to FL a couple weeks ago for my father-in-law's funeral and it was so easy to go 4 days with no alcohol. Didn't even think about it. But when I got home, it was back to the old habits. Now tonight I thought maybe I'd go without, but I'd like a martini. Not sure what I'll do......

Comment

Stay strong. If I can do it, you can too!!!!

Comment

Gret, get out and walk, go to the mall, call a friend, go into chat, do something. The urge does pass if you can get your mind off of it for a while.

Comment

Hey, thanks for caring. It's pretty hard to get out in this weather. But I did have tea instead! The funny thing is, my body and my mouth didn't want the martini, but my brain did. It's more habit than anything else, I think. My two sons were warming water for hot chocolate so I went for the tea. Good deal. Thanks again.

Comment

Luka, don't do it..... right there with you craving away, craving away. Stay on line and don't go out.....(far too tempting to go and just l o o k at the alcohol isle...). We will fight today together. NO SUCH THING as just one drink for me I'm afraid. Stay strong.

Lx
                                Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                                X