I really want a F@@@@ beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lukalee, atleast we are two of us now, i could not sleep last night at all and right now as we speak am baaaad really pissed of want to i fight or just feel real pain, hang on there buddy and for me i wish to kill myself if i know that i would drink or smoke weed again one day i swear i better be dead before that day come,

Comment

lukalee, sorry I missed your original post. Having a pity party for myself lately.

Agree with tea, for me, no such thing as one drink. It's snowing and cold today, but having found my iPod - missing for a month, (it was in the docking system, why wouldn't I looked there first) am going for a long walk today, coming home lighting a fire and calling both my sister and brother. Joy, joy. But I need to do it for me!

Luk, you have been so strong, have done such a great job, showing such strength of character, such an inspiration to me although, I'm getting confused with everyone changing their avatars on a daily basis!

Maasai, your life has been so difficult. But by coming here and sharing what you have gone through speaks volumes about you, your character and your strength. The people in your community must consider you a hero. I know I do.

Stay with us. It's a long and hard process, but think about what/who you can be and how you can help those in your community/nation to become what you hope you and your people can be. Life sucks (excuse my profanity), but it is people like you that can make a difference.

Please stay here and talk to us. Your are an inspiration to us, maybe be can be an inspiration to you.

Comment

Working...
      X