wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf

rang doc cant get in am on a cancellation list for today. will battle it out
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

wtf

You gotta do what you gotta do, Max.....just ride it out and don't drink....

Don

Comment

wtf

Max - thinking of you.
        Just understand that the root of most of her emotions is fear.
        I know you are just trying to LIVE right now and that you perhaps cannot help her.
        But that is why many spouses feel on the outside, I think.
        If you can just take a minute to let her know that you are also not happy about this
        and are trying to fix it so that you can have a wonderful life together, it might help.
        Wish I could be more useful helping with your wife.

Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

wtf

take care

Max,

We are all thinking of you, take care and keep us all posted as to how you are doing.............:l

We all care about you and love you dearly, just take care of yourself:h :l

Love and hugs,

Mary Anne:h
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

wtf

That 's some serious wisdom there DX. Applies to emotions in a relationship period, I think. And that cut-off feeling is so intense when it involves alcohol. I have been on both sides. Whatever you have gone through to find this ..........loving intelligence about it..... well, I can't imagine...... we're so lucky that you are here sharing YOUR journey too :l .
            Wonder xx

Comment

wtf

Hi Max, not much to add to the above just want you to know I'm thinking about you and hoping you are feeling better as you read this, you sound so down, wish there was something I could do but all I can do in empathise as I think we all know how that feeling goes, and saying or even knowing that it will pass is no help at all at the time. Would or does your wife ever visit this site? Sending you big cyber hugs, fluffy pink candy floss to surround you.

Lx
              Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

wtf

Hope you are doing better and got in to the dr. I too was on effexor for about a month. It helped a lot with the depression (more than any other) BUT....... I ended up with small broken capillaries all over my body so I got yanked off it cold turkey. Even though I was on it a short time I turned into a wicked witch. I hope you can taper off and get on something else.

Comment

wtf

Max,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent struggles. I hope you can get in key to take a cancelation appointment with your doctor. This whole thing you are going through right now sounds really horrible.

But Max, you are such a terrific person. So much has been going your way lately. New job, your Artwork taking off, being able to do long stretches AF. Try hard to stay focused on all the good things.........don't drink and I am certain this will all turn out well for you.

XXXXXKate
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

wtf

Max, don't know you, but your doctor should be able to give you something to help you get off the effexor. Good luck!!
                    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

wtf

I took efexor years ago & it was a difficult drug for me..........also so hard to come off........please talk to you gp.......thinking of you xx
                      all the best from wayside...........
                      'Prejudice - a lazy man's substitute for thinking'

Comment

wtf

I too am on effexor. I'd prefer not to be, but without an antidepressant of some sort, I am suicidal. Let's hang in there together.

Comment

wtf

thankyou all so much for your support, I didnt get into see the doctor, went to the chemist and got some herbal stuff which seems to be working, had another fade out while driving, can remember driving (and driving safely) but missed my turn off and it wasnt until I got about 10km down the road I realised I was going the wrong way. Other than that I have been ok. I explained to my wife that I had had these anxiety issues and that made a big difference. 3days af now. I feel as if I have learnt a lot out of the past few days. A different point of view which was there after the second episode Life is too short to drink it away, there are so many things that I have been missing out on, little things and big things. If I can stay positive within myself the drugs have less work to do. I have found that appreciating things like leaves falling from trees and bird noises is very calming, playing with the kids and the dog are things that I did not do nearly enough, talking to people rather than being withdrawn most of the time. I feel that a whole new world has been opened up to me. The past five years has been hard due to the loss of my younger brother, my best mate, but he would want me to feel this way, maybe it was his way of telling me to get on with it, make the most out of life and to make him proud

max
                          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

wtf

Oh Max,
                            You sound lots better.
                            Excellent.
                            Keep your focus.
                            Dx
                            * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

wtf

Maxman,

PLEASE see the doc....take care of yourself!!!!!

Myheart
                              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                              - George Jackson

Comment

wtf

hi max just joined this site the things you are talking about i can relate to take care hope to get to know you

danny

Comment

Working...
                                X