Something is seriously fucked up---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'm a weirdo for not liking Florida. But my parents moved down there and then my dad died. I know, I know, it was 18 years ago but I still hold a grudge against that state. Did I ever say I was rational?
    Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

I just read that today is the last day of Mercury retrograde. Things should improve dramatically going forward!

Yesterday, i was driving to go meet some family members - printed out directions from Mapquest (complete with the PLACE'S NAME!!!!!!!!!), and ended up an hour in the wrong direction. THIS IS MERCURY RETROGRADE WREAKING HAVOC.

And I agree, winter is enough already. BLAH!!!!!!

Wonder xx

Comment

beatle;274636 wrote: You all are so ahead of me. I love you and you give me inspiration. But I am not getting any better here in Northern Scandinavia. Give me Florida! I'm also waiting for God-
        Well as I remember the Scandinavian winter daylight hours are very very short....maybe you have SAD?
        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
        - George Jackson

Comment

Yea, wonderworld! Thanks for checking. We just have a bit of a shadow to get through now.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

whatever is happening, I've lost my grip- I just said, ok, we are getting out of here. I CANNOT be here (middle of ice storm) anymore. Hubby, goes, ok, so we go home now. Hey, and who gets to pack everything up? oh yeah, that's the crazy woman who got crazy cause we are in the middle of nowhere.... ha ha...gotta pack now, and try to retain the sanity (if there is any)..
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

oh yeh, ha ha HA! -- that's me that just fell into a Snow White deep sleep for 6 hours. Hubby makes pizza for young'uns. (gotta give him credit where it's due!)-- I'm feeling like, really, is it all worth this? Why not just take a little stroll in the snow? A little LONG stroll to nowhere... Hey, what is going on here? Is it really that mercury?---
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

It's leap year for one and for two, there is an "8" in the year...

My aunt says that "8" is a bad number...

Comment

Beatle, I just saw this. I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Hang in there friend. It does seem like several people are struggling right now.
                  Marcie

Comment

Full moon
                    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Beatle I bought a little bit of Florida sun back especially for you ...........

Hope that you feel better soon ...

BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Yep beatle

Yep beatle, I hear you and ditto. Sigh???????????

Comment

Maybe you should make a list of things or people that you are thankful for. Its sometimes good to take stock of what is going right. Even if they are little things.

Comment

Good advice 1234, I just bit hubby's head right off. Well there was an isue but it could have been handled better. Yesterday I was lucky, today I was snarky. Now I just feel somewhere between bad and sad. Ugh.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I love this thread. I was doing great for months...now I am struggling to hold it together. Mad and snappy, and have had the wine for the last two nights. And I DON'T CARE...that's not the right attitude when I have been AF for three months. Of course the guilt will come now.
                              It's a brand new day!

Comment

Sigh. I figured it out for me...

I have the daughter thing going on, which is pretty freaking huge and weighs heavily on me, oohh, every second of every day, and then after oh, Christmas and New Years and NOT HAVING TO TRAVEL except for ONE WEEK where my parents went with me I am back on the road alone.

My heart just did not want to do it.

And, on top of that, the "fates" made the first day back about the worst it could be. LOL

My hubby had to topple a tree that was about 20 feet from the house due to wind damage and we worked on that all day just before I left, so I was helping with that while packing (I am a nervous nellie, could just see that damn thing falling on the roof and it almost did except that .. oh nevermind.. it didn't..) and then we get into the car, run, eat lunch go to airport.. I talk to friend about my drinking and daughter.. get delayed an hour .. get on plane get stuck on tarmac for hour 40 minutes.. get to O'Hare, miss connection, get to hotel, wait in line for 40 minutes, get room .. it is now 1:00 a.m. have flight at 7:05 a.m., run and eat the dinner I never had, get to bed after chatting online with you guys.. get to client in blue jeans, sweat shirt and tennies which still have dirt from felling tree..)

and realized I am going to survive!!

I will survive.

However. I am a bit tired..

and STILL FREAKING SOBER!!

:H :H :H :H

Love,
                                Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X