drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drunk

Jay, you sounded good when we spoke earlier, but now I am worried about you again .......

I'm busy tomorrow but day off on monday so you can call me then if you want or pm me your number and I will call you ........

Please let us know that you are OK ........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

drunk

I have also been rejected by family members. I guess they call it tough love. I call it bullshit. What is love anyway?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

drunk

i guess there always problems with siblings, but sometimes we have to concerntrate on ourselves.
        hopefully this week wil lbe good

Comment

drunk

Love yourself, Jay. Forgive yourself, forgive others .Keep trying.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

drunk

I wish you a good week Jay. I could write a book on sibling probs, I'm one of ten !
            Love Paula.

Comment

drunk

Jay honey,PLEASE COME HERE ANY TIME YOU NEED HELP. Do you have someone you can talk to on the phone? Do not give up, we can do this...we can!!!!

Comment

drunk

Yeah, there is nothing like so called 'tough love' when it comes to our siblings or other family members. I have been 'disowned' many times in the last few years. Once I decided I was a 'good' person after all and stopped taking their bullshit - I started to sober up and my life has begun to get so much better.

You can have this too, Jay. Be kind to yourself, eh.

Comment

Working...
                X