Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling shitful and sick............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't get that comment either.

Hey Straight, am SO sorry you are going thru this. But you had 18 days, you are so way ahead of me, I am so proud of you!!!!!! I KNOW you can do this. I know we both can. sending hugs...:l :l :l to you in the future!
    :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Straight, It's ok - get right back off alcohol. You didn't feel well during the 18 days because it takes weeks for the brain to start making it's own neurotransmitters to start feeling better again. Your brain is screaming for relief. It's ok - go easy on yourself. Even if you drink some while your letting your body build up the supplements, the topa, your brain the Hypno, you will see it all come together. Don't be so tough on yourself for a slip. I suggest you add more amino acids. First Thing when you get up take 3500 mg of Glut, 2000 mg of Tyrosine, 1000 mg of Taurine, 500 mg of Tryptophan and your 750 mg of GABA. Wait an hour --- then have your All One. Made a HUGE difference for me. I do the Amino's again at 3 PM in the afternoon then take the topa at 4 PM. I also take a protein shake before I eat lunch. I can't believe how much better I am feeling. 53 days AF and I "think" the nutrition has been the key as the neurotransmitters in my brain were so dependent on the alcohol and nicotine. (Was drinking after my 4 cups of coffee and 1/2 pack of cigs in the morning until I had to go to work at 10 - then picking back up with the same after work with the same until I fell into bed day in and day out for a LONG time. Body got very little nutrition). When I first quit drinking and smoking I could have chewed the tongue out of my mouth I was that irritated. I wanted to rip my kitty cats face off. I'm a petite, nice sweet little lady to the outside world now here me . I can tell you think stuff is NOTHING to take lightly. TAKE THE NUTRIENTS and way more than what the book says. UP THE B and add Vit C. IT REALLY HELPS. Even if you continue to drink.
      (To make this alot easier than my rambling ... add the program End your addiction now by Charles Gant to the MWO program. The combination works for me - it may help you. It's just adding more amino acids basically.
      Love and Hugs to you and stay in there
      Liv
      AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

Hang in there Straight. I am having a hard time myself. Unbelievably hard. I swing between harsh depression over my weakness, and a loud voice saying F@*K this, I CAN beat this monster.
        Never give up!
        Keep posting. And stop your binge today if you can, and get a few AF days under your belt.

Lots of love and hugs,
        K
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Straightlight,
          If it makes you feel better misery likes company 1 .............IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

What was up with that coment by Ripple? I'm not sure what it means but, it sounds hateful?

Anyway, Straight - you are a GODDESS to me! I have NEVER gone 18 days without alcohol since I start drinking 24 years go! YOU WENT 18 DAYS WITHOUT ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell of a good job. AND you are doing it on your own? Damn, girl, you are awesome. If you can do 18 days this time, just think what all you can do!

I agree with the experts - you gotta find what is helping you want to drink and work from that angle. Vitamins, whatever..... For me it is getting the emotional crap taken care of so that I can sleep without the demons running my mind. Then, sleeping and taking tons of suppliments and stuff. Cutting back to mostly just beer, then starting to exercise. That's my plan - it may not work or I may have to modify it. I just know the emotional crap and the not sleeping are my issues to start with. What are yours?

(By the way - I've only been to Hypnotherapy once - and it did AMAZING things the first day. I am going back!)

Hang in there girl!

Anne

Comment

Hey Everyone

I want to say thankyou so much for being here with words of wisdom and support, and the PMs, everything.
              I really did a doozy last night. I'm not sure how it occured, I know I didnt ring her so she must of rang me - my friend was very concerned and worried for me and as she lives a long way away rang a mutal friend of ours nearby, who rang me to see if I was ok cos the other was so worried with what she said to her.
              That hasnt happened before, a mini intervention going on.
              Doesnt make me feel to proud thats for sure. I cant remember what was said or done but I know whatever I said it may have been taken out of context, even so yes I guess if it were a friend of mine busting and being that drunk I would be worried too.

I have felt worse after big binges, but today is enough for me to try and give it all up, again. I dont want to upset others, or have them worried about me. Most of all of course I'm doing it for myself, I want my life back.

Thankyou again for your your words, tips and thoughts. I'm going to go thru them all again later and write some stuff down, check that I need to get certain supplements etc, everything. I really felt cared for guys, THANKYOU.

I'm going to do my best. More and more I realise I have a problem that is out of control and I cannot keep doing this.

And Ripple, did you mean to post that elsewhere, it sure doesnt make a lot of sense in this thread? Not sure what you are on about at all....
              Wake me up low with a fever~Walking in a straight line~ Set me on fire in the evening~Everything will be fine~Waking up strong in the morning~Walking in a straight line~Lately I?m a desperate believer~But walking in a straight line

Comment

Good for you Straight! I am so glad you are feeling a little better. God, this Al thing is a beast, isn't it. Well, happy Sunday to you, from 10 p.m. Saturday night:H :H
                :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Straight ... at least get the MWO Kudzu and take 3x3 daily. It CAN get better.

yeah Ripple - I don't understand what you mean either ...... please explain?

Comment

Straight: congrats on 18 days. I haven't even gotten to the first one yet! What's funny is that I don't even enjoy my AL. But the kudzu/ anticraving meds are keeping me from drinking more and more (most of the time), but I slipped yesterday and felt like shit all day. Be strong, buckaroo.

Comment

Hey Straight
                      You are still the best . Mr vunerable here fucked up yesterday after a day with the boys sailing:upset: . 20 plus days AL free pissed up against the wall I am so angry at my self why?????????????.
                      Any way back in the saddle so to speak. Why ??? Maybe we can both bounce this question around a bit might help do you think ? I dont Know?. I know a trigger for me is the bloody job? Its in my dreams every night but I can not use it as an excuse. What pisses me off is I thought I was doing so well and I am back to bloody square one SHIT. Any way like you I hope this shitfull feeling is another wake up call

LoveDanny:l

Comment

Dannydear, A slip does not make 20 days pissed up against the wall. 20 days is something to be proud of. I seek one.
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Thanks , greenie

:goodjob:

Comment

Can we move on?

Comment

I am so depresessedddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

Thank you Green eyes. One we shall seek together. Hey Could you ring me? Love to hear for a second a voice from this place to believe it is real I will pay. I know if not its ok . PM for a second ok ?

Comment

Working...
                                X