HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!

Greeneyes, I wish you had my number!!!!!! I am sending it now. Be strong, hope I am not to late to help...

Comment

HELP!!

Living, It isn't his booze. It's mine. I hide it. He didn't patrol my filing cabinet. Starlight is right on target. It's up to me. I went from the tea to water. And my high school helper will be here in a minute so thanks to ya'lls' support and my not wanting her to have an awareness of my "problem" I will make it. BGP back on. How did I think I could leave this site? I would have fallen if it weren't for my MWO friends. And tomorrow night I have doggie training class and they specifically said do not drink alcohol before class. I just have to get through the night. And morning. Come on Greenie, you can do it. One hour at a time. This is hard. But I want my life back.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

HELP!!

CALL ME if you need me!!!! You got the number. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!

Comment

HELP!!

Fell down. I felt so stupid when I posted to Jacqui how sorry I was and I forgot I had the put on your big girl pants deal with it as the signature, I went straight for the hidden bottle to drown my embarassment. Like that would help either of us but I did it. Should have poured it out like you said.
          sigpic

Comment

HELP!!

"Put on your big girl pants and deal with it!"

Read the above that YOU posted....then DO IT! You can stop now if you want to. No excuses!!! :*
            Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

HELP!!

it's ok Greenie

It's ok Greenie
              Sorry i blasted your love - Just wasn't seeing the whole picture here. Hey - your talking to an alcoholic here. I'm still searching my house because I know I'll find my "empties" for a long time yet. I opened a drawer in my closet a couple of weeks ago looking for a pair of exercise pants I hadn't worn in a long time and there it was - a shiny bottle. Wow - knocked me off my feet. So I know, I know I know the pain. I send hugs and can't tell you how many days I "intended" to quit that day. For sure for 20 years. So babe - I hear you. But I will never be sorry - because I can only wish I had dozens of people trying to pull me out of this black hole sooner - so you just tell me to back off if I get out of line here beaner - K ?

I am a praying woman. I prayed many prayers from myself before my last drink. But this was the cry I cried out to God the night before I took my last drink on December 31st:
              In this uncertain hour, I come before you Lord, My Spirit is willing to obey, but my flesh is weak. Oh my Father, if there be any way, remove this trial from me. Nevertheless not my will but yours be done. In the calm of your presence - I am listening Lord. I am still .... I am quiet. I am yours."

I am praying for YOU Greenie Bean. God has placed YOU on my heart. I don't know why.
              Lovin you in Christ Jesus
              Liv
              AF since Jan. 1, 2008 .... It all began right here

Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice, you made it now.

(from the Movie "Once")

Comment

HELP!!

You know, the whole "big girl pants" thing was cute for a while. But honestly, you need to decide if you want to drink or not. If you want to get sober, you have to get rid of all the booze and commit to getting sober and staying sober. I am not judging you or your decision to drink or not to drink whatever that might be. But, this is a serious issue for most of us and, I believe that we need to take the alcohol issue seriously and be respectful enough to understand that this is no joking matter.
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

HELP!!

I'm sorry Kate. It is just my nature. I don't mean to be flippant about how serious this is. I don't want this to ruin or end my life. I just have a funny bone that operates on it's own. i'm sorry you were offended. I actually do have serious conversations here.
                  sigpic

Comment

HELP!!

We all deal with issues in our own personal way; some of us laugh; some cry; some bitch slap others. Whatever it takes Green. Don't change your personality; I love it and you.
                    Goal 1: Today
                    Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

HELP!!

I am 100 percent behind Green. I can't believe someone is offended by using humor to deal with this shitty problem. Green is serious as hell about her addiction. Believe me, I have talked to her. And for me, the VERY BEST about this site is the hilarious people (well, some of them) on this site and the way we are able to use humor to keep encourage ourselves and each other, keep ourselves going.

Are there perhaps a few others here who have done a lot of talking about their problems before getting their act together. ? Seems I have read of many, many people who do the same thing.

Or is it an aversion to us "newbies"?

Seriously, this comment makes me want to leave MWO. It has been a lifeline to me, but this is the first time I'm entertaining serious thoughts of going away and not coming back.
                      :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

HELP!!

Don't go Dex. Us Newbies can stick together.

Comment

HELP!!

Jeez Dex, you have 720 posts already. What? Do you live here or something? You too Green?

Comment

HELP!!

Honestly when I came here it was for support. Now it seems as though we all rally around those who are still drinking. I could even support those who are drinking but taking proactive measures. I don't see that I see the same people making a ton of threads and still drinking. I'm sure this won't make me popular but come on.

Comment

HELP!!

Um... yes. It is my secondary addiction.
                              sigpic

Comment

HELP!!

Dolly would you be insinuating that I am not taking proactive measures? I hope not. If you are in doubt, search my posts and look at the ones in which asked for advice, I gave solid advice, stated my plan, my attempts and failures. I try... and I do it with humor which is who I am. I am trying not to drink. If I disappoint you, get over it or stop reading my posts.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X