Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this tell you about me?

Hi Patty,

I sincerely doubt my wife would do anything just to fit in and her having a drink is just her being her normal self and as I mentioned she has maybe 2 drinks a week at most where I had 2 an hour.

I am more aligned with Socky in that I don't want my issue over whether I drink AL or not (which is a firm not) to become a concern not so much of hers but now also her responsibility because of what she may do or then have to *not* do for fear of upsetting my apple cart.

I'm going strong on my day 11 having done so without having to burden her with this issue and I have made the commitment to discuss this with her I'm just not ready yet. I just feel I need a little more time to better understand the why elements of this process I am in right now.

I haven't hurt her up to now by my drinking for she would be the first to jump all over me for it if I had. I do know she will be very happy for me but I have not found my calling yet as to whether I will me firmly committed to AF or at some time just more responsible. I want that to be my decision and not influenced by her actions or her expectations.

I'm still picking up the pieces.
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

Working...
    X