HOPE FOR ME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOPE FOR ME?

Hi, Lefty. Thanks for the greeting and for letting me know you're scared as well. Hope you have a peaceful, sober day.

:thanks:

Diana

Comment

HOPE FOR ME?

Hi di,
      this forum is in a class of its own....really supportive and we all help each other even when we slip up..no one is here to judge or label any one...this forum will really help you start noticing the patterns of why certain behaviours surface and how to start taking those triggers one day at a time to clean the emotional house
      come on to chat often its real fun and we have some real pros here
      love shaila
      xx
      ~ I am better than this devil AL ~:new:

Comment

HOPE FOR ME?

Di, Happy to hear you are doing well and welcome to you Lefty. You both will meet many supportive people from all over the world who share the same stories. I was so relieved when I came here to know I was not alone.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HOPE FOR ME?

Di and Lefty-

How are u guys today? Don't be strangers!!!

Beth
          formerly known as bak310

Comment

HOPE FOR ME?

Good morning Beth & All:

Thanks for checking. Today I'm half way into day 5 AF. Still feeling a little foggy; not sure if it's from withdrawl or the Campral. Either way, it's a heck of a lot better than feeling ashamed and afraid to get too close to anyone for fear they would smell left-over, nasty, alcohol in me. Was able to share with my womens' recovery group last night my status, very emotionally. It was hard but helped a lot.

How the heck do I begin the drink tracker? I'm not that great with computers. Any help? I can't seem to get the color code in the box?

Thanks to all.

Lefty, I hope you are doing well. Look forward to your check in.

Diana

:thanks:

:new:

Comment

HOPE FOR ME?

I'm sorry to ask but why did you start drinking again?

Congratulations on your success, however... 13 years... I went about 13 days last month and gave up the "ghost".

Comment

Working...
              X