Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A DESPERATE MOMENT IN TIME

Hey Sweetpea,
    Sorry to read that you are feeling like crap.
    I hope this weekend isn't too draining for you. Were you stressed at the thought of having guests?
    You are no loser either girl. I have popped onto the Firecrackers thread enough times to see that you normally have huge amounts of energy, enthusiasm and time for your fellow MWOers.
    You are a cheerleader on that thread keeping everyone else bouyant most of the time.
    As for you even saying you're not worth loving???!!!
    Go easy on yourself this weekend. Jeez give yourself a break. Work out what happened to trigger yesterday and learn from it. Move forward. But please don't come down so heavy on yourself.
    Be thinking of you hun.
    x
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi Sweatpea. You are SO worth loving! I hope you are hanging in there this weekend - I'm sorry you have to deal with hosting company at a time that isn't so great for that. I'm with the others who are all thinking of you right now.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

lukalee33;291674 wrote: Fuck, you travel fast Ripple.
        maybe tonite! potty paper on a roll! :H

Comment

Sweet, I can't believe that I missed your post. You have been so important to me, in my attempt to become a better person. I wish I could fly over the pond to give you a hug.

You are one of the most incredible people I have met in my life. Please PM me, if you want, with your phone number. I'd love to talk with you. My offer of a vacation for you and Mr. Pea, East and hubby still stands.

Just look at the people whop have responded to your thread. You are so loved. Maybe the responsibliity that you feel taking care of us is too much.

Please know that we all love toy!

Edit from me.....love toy. I meant love you!!

Comment

Sweetpea,

Did you read my thread on the difference between guilt and shame?

Guilt is okay bucause it lets us know when we are doing something against our values.

Shame is destructive because it tells us we are of no value and worthless.

Addiction feeds on shame.

I want you to realize it is okay to feel guilty but NEVER EVER be ashamed of yourself. You are simply a wonderful, kind woman with a drinking problem. It is that simple. :l

Love you,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

god cindi i am following you around like a lonley piece of shit. you say it so rightly. :goodjob:

we can see our moods here change in front of our eyes...i hope i have helped a little. :h

Comment

Oh Sweetpea,
                Just seen this thread when posting on firecrackers,I am so sad that you feel so bad today.
                I know that you are a lovely person, as does Mr Pea ,its the awful AL that does this to us. The snake bit me too last night and kept me from coming here. So sorry I was not around for you today,

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! and have been a great friend and support to me and many others since October.

Please look after yourself Hon.

Eastx
                In life we can live out our dreams its true
                the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Dear sweetpea,

just got on here now... YOU HAVE ALWAYS been there for me on the firecracker team. s.pea i hope u do feel A LOT BETTER 2MORROW, it will pass.. we all LOVE YOU BIG TIME...hang in there i hope 2morrow u will feel a lot better.
                  sorry east that snake is one BIG (B)

lets all get on that train.

take good care of yourself sweetpea,

Love u lot:l

Teardrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

Sweetpea, only just spotted this .........

How are you tonight love?

Thinking about you .........
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Sweetpea,
                      Hoping that today finds you feeling a whole lot better,
                      a little poem for you;

Just a little cheery word
                      sent with a smile for you

To remind you any problem
                      Is better shared by two

Theres someone thinking of you
                      Even when youre feeling blue

And all they want is just a chance
                      To help to see it through

Just forget your troubles
                      If only for a while

As someone who's as nice as you
                      Looks better with a smile!

Thinking of you

Eastxxxxxxxx
                      In life we can live out our dreams its true
                      the one who decides,takes chances,makes choices is YOU.

Comment

Sweetpea, sorry to hear you are so sad, what has worked for you in the past? I recognise that next day self hatred. Am back on the programme tomorrow after a really bad Month. How are things with you now?
                        "It's amazing what you can get done just by getting on and doing it!" - (anon):new:
                        FOXYMUM

Comment

Sweetpea you have been such a help to me. We all have been where you are at and I send you love and prayers. I have been a bit blunt at times but we are all here for the same reason and just being here says a lot about our goals.

Comment

:h To each and everyone of you thank you so much for all your support. I am sooo sorry that it has taken me a couple of days to post a reply to all your lovely messages of support

Having all been there with AL you will understand I am going through great emotions of shame, regret, sadness, anger at myself, happy that I am over the last spectacular slip, exhausted, worried - The list is endless - So I will post again with more positive replies to all your wonderful messages. I just wanted you all to know I am alright at the moment but lack any sort of energy to do anything. I will let body and soul recoup and then get body and soul together to continue the quest of banishing Al from my life.

I have no excuse for my slip except that a member of my family who was verbally abusive and suggestive in my childhood has just resurfaced after quite considerable time. I was very frightened for my own safety as a child but had pushed the incidents way back into my subconscious - I don't even recall mentioning it at counseling sessions I have had So I must have stored it well into my subconscious. Anyway I started to worry the more I worried the more I drank and so on - YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES !!!!

I am away for a few days towards the end of the week and will post again next week. Anyway any suggestions of getting this latest demon out of my conscious brain would be greatly appreciated - AT LEAST I NOW KNOW IT IS A TRIGGER - but why so long for me to realise it!!!!!!! Newbie or what

Thank you all again soooooooooo very very much

Lots of love Sweetpea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

Hey Sweetpea,
                              Glad to see you back honey. I am going for Day 1 today...fancy joining me?
                              xx
                              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Sweet, my love, we have been going through a similar situation. My brother, who sexually abused me as a child (as you know), has been calling me a lot lately, telling me how much he loves me. But he is so transparent, I know that his words mean nothing to him, all he wants is money from the estate, which hasn't been settled yet. He has called my lawyer, demanding money, even though he knows that I have been honest with him about the estate, filling him in on all of my actions, but he knows that I am following my mother's will and wishes. So he is not going to get what he wants and expects.

It has brought up a lot of memories that I have suppressed. I have been having so many horrible dreams about him, about what he did to me, about me as a 10 year old, finally telling my parents what he did to me.

All I could think of was AL......Anyway I started to worry the more I worried the more I drank and so on - YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES !!!!.....Yup.

Sweetpea, take care of yourself. That is the most important thing. We can do this.

Amelia, I just poured the last of the bottle of vodka down the sink. I will join you being AF today.

East, so glad to see your poems, comforting words again.

Comment

Working...
                                X