Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the most horrible day of my life

Thank you, sweetie...

Let us know what you need, OK... YOU WILL get through this...

All my love,

MM
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Greenie, I'm sending strong loving thoughts your way.

Pass by that flipping store and so see your trainer.
      Take out that negative energy on the Elliptical, girl.

You CAN do this. I have faith in you, Green eyes.
      :heart:

Patty
      Tampa, FL

Comment

Larissa! My therapist says that AL is particularly bad for females. Toxins sneak into the hidey holes of our child bearing oriented bodies. (read fat pockets) :H She is a former addict and knows her stuff. Hope that helps.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Greenie, stay strong! AL will make you feel worse today, tomorrow and then when you beat yourself up for doing it, you'll feel worse again!! We're here for you!!

I'm with Amelia, I feel worse after it collects in my system. I was still intoxicated when I got up yesterday morning and I had to come to work! Just don't do it! (Shrinking back into my hole now, trying to listen to my own advice!)

Gina

Comment

hi greenie bean, just checking in, sorry you are having a shitty day. hope you are doing OK and that you're giving Al a big kick in the arse:moon::b&d:
            :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Greens! You want I should take him out? On his arse??

Seriously......do not drink! Do not get in the car. Sit back for a little minute and relax, take a couple of baby breaths and smile. Even a fake smile can trick the mind into thinking it's happy. Honest!

:h
              Noelle sez "Do want you like, like what you do. Life is Good."

Comment

oh greenie where are you. no drinking it's gross. it gives you poop breath and then it hurts, hurts, hurts.
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Listen, if we all drank over fights with hubbies, I'd have died long ago, I had to do the "3rd time is a charm" thing! Don't give him that power over YOU....don't give him the pleasure of making you abuse YOURSELF....you can fight more fairly sober! And, if your hubby isn't worthy of you, or is not a "keeper", or good for you, then those big girl panties are going to come in handy, when you haul your ass out in them! LOL Cheer up, and give yourself a WEDGIE, and breathe thru it! Love you!
                  "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Greenie, how are you doing!!!!

Trust me if you drink today you will feel even worse tomorrow .........

Larissa, Hi, sorry that you are down ..........
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey, Thanks. I'm OK. Danced iin the grocery store isle with a little boy. Uplifiting moment.
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

:dancin:Yay!!
                        :boxer: Get the hell out of my house, Al, you worthless bastard!!

Comment

Hi Greeneyes~

I understand that trigger and it sounds like your mood is lifting just a little? Well if it makes your day seem any better, I just had a pre-cancerous lesion frozen off of my boob.... Life is grand!
                          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Ouch Prest! I'm afraid it would have deflated my implants! Too much of that laying on the roof, crisco oil and iodine back in the day huh???.....lol....Glad it was pre-cancer.....use that sunscreen!
                            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

LOL Tough! I'm sure it was the Crisco.... Oh, and putting aluminum foil underneath me to attract the sun more. Ha!

Actually it didnt hurt. After all the needles I've had in my mouth lately, this was a snap. And its gone now, so no worries.

How ya doin Greenie?
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

I hope you're okay, Green...

Comment

Working...
                                X