• Show
Clear All

this is the most horrible day of my life

You better pm me for advice ... !
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Thanks, Greenie .... your flat-tire wish was my Jaguar's command!!

Damn performance tires are expensive ... but at least I didn't have time to stop at the liquor store.

Trying to see the bright side of today, lol.

- Masq
      Courage is fear that has said its prayers. - Karl Barth
      :wings: :huggy

Comment

I wish the worst day of my life was a fight with my s/o.

Comment

I agree. The worst day is when you accidently run over your dog or your kid. But, I am sorry for anyone having a bad day. There is always tomorrow.

Comment

I second the most horrible day of my recent life

My boyfriend has been talking to me about my alcohol use and that he's not happy about it. I took a job transfer six months ago to be 120 miles away from him, which on one hand has made him more attentive, BUT last night he drove down and I was drunk when he got here. He slept and then drove away in the middle of the night and will not answer the phone nothing. And I KNOW IT IS MY DRINKING PROBLEM. Someone talk me off the ledge. I am not going to harm myself, but the mental beating up that I am doing to myself is just about driving me crazy. someone who has quit drinking PLEASE stand up. I need to chat
            :new:

Comment

Hi sober,

I have not quit but am working on moderating. Please don't beat yourself up. It won't help. Use the energy to make a plan. Have you downloaded the book? Gotten the supplements?

I am sure others will be along soon but wanted to keep your post up there. It may be quiet the next couple of days because of Easter but keep posting. You will find lots of support. I apologize if you are not new; I have not seen your name yet but I have not posted a lot lately.

Comment

Working...
              X