Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I am on the edge

Better,

I am on day 32 and couldn't be happier about what I'm doing. It's not all easy but it does get easier every day and it's the little victories that are the best part of it all. I am back on the forum right now to center myself and help erase any doubt I have as to why this *is* so important for me to see through.

MWO will help you more than you will realize, especially those tense panic moments and coming here also sets the tone for your time away in your day. There are hundreds or more here who share our goals and will reach out a helping hand every step of the way.

You have already come so far by just coming here and sharing. Just surrender to the need to be free of AL and it is all down hill. The 2nd best thing you could do is toss out all the booze you still have safely tucked away for there will be no more rainy days to fall back on. The *most* important thing you can do now IMO is make yourself and your family a promise to break free of this addiction *NO Matter What!!*

Visualize yourself in that AL free zone and you will become so! Keep Breathing!

:h

So... Hum... So.... Hum...
    Is Addiction Really a Disease?
    Watch this and find out....
    http://youtu.be/ekDFv7TTZ4I

Comment

well I am on the edge

Just want to add a few things to echo what others have said. Getting sober is one of the hardest things for us to do but from what I hear the most rewarding. I am such a bundle of mixed emotions right now myself. I am at the end of day two AF and boy I have ran the gamut. From happy to sad to angry to confused to you name it. I don't have any AL in my house cause I know if I did I would drink it. I have heard that the first 5 days or so is the hardest. No matter what you decide to do just know that you have a wealth of support and information on these boards. Good luck to you

Hugs

Pbear
      when you fail at something is when you learn and grow the most

Comment

Working...
      X