Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help women

Hi Lynn
    Sounds like you are battling on quite a few fronts. if you are thinking of having a baby then its probably the perfect time to get AL out of your life for good (or whatever your choice is). Believe me once you have kids it is so much harder to have AL in your life and to get it out of your life. Do it now while you have only yourself to be responsible for. Also have you talked to your SO about the fact that he is not as keen as having children as you are? Men are different in that they probably dont have the same biological urge that (although that is a complete generalisation) we have but that doesnt mean he wouldnt be a great dad. In the old days they didnt have much choice!
    You really need to discuss it with him. The good think is that at least you are having periods so thats a good sign - I think well it must be better than having none from a fertility perspective. Anyway keep talking to us and let us know how you get on.
    BH

Comment

need help women

Hi lynn

Ive had this since I was 14, terrible bleeding every couple of weeks, the doctor said it would go when I had children, and I had 5, still no cure!
      I did find when my Grandad died I bled for 4 weeks afterwards, and it did seem to be stress related I even used to get nose bleeds too under stress.
      When I was getting on for 35 the doctor proposed a new coil, cant remember what it was called, but it released hormones as well as being a contraceptive (I can find out what it is called) oh joy! No more heavy periods no more feeling so weak I literally couldnt stand up some days. I had the coil in for 5 years, no problems at all, in fact it almost stopped my periods altogether
      Since then I think I have been going through menopause and hardly bled at all, except when I was really emotionally stressed
      I found that when the doctor did give me iron tablets they made me bleed even more!
      Nowadays I try to remember to take Kalms!

Comment

Working...
      X