I slipped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I slipped.

How are you getting on ,thinking of you and hopeing all is well .You sound strong and ive no doubt you will tame this beast!

Comment

I slipped.

Amashed - I just saw this...... although I am not going to wade through the unfortunate words some have posted because so many have said great stuff and you are in good hands. I just wanted to say how much I am thinking of you. How much I believe you can do this again. Don - you said it so well.....lovely words and Amashed, just focus on those who are walking with you...lots of us.

I do hope you haven't gone away in disappointment but are just settling with the medication..... Yes, minute by minute will add up to the 3-4 days.....oh how horrible they are but like all things bad, they WILL pass. You can do this thing.

Don't look too far ahead is my humble thought....too overwhelming...just the next few minutes and they'll then grow naturally into longer times.

Don't fret; it's going to be ok......just step by step you can do it again. One more learning curve to your name!

Love FMS x
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I slipped.

Check in with us, Amashed...we just want to hear from you, that's all..

You can do this.....The Beast is telling you that you can't, but he doesn't know the inner strength you have, the support you have, and the fact that we're on to his shit....

Get back with us, buddy....let's do this...

Don

Comment

I slipped.

Hello all,

Thanks you for the kind words. Yesterday I just did very little and wasn't really able to reply. I got about 2 hours sleep and this mixed with the libruim really just left me totally drained.

I feel much better this morning, although not 100% by any means but compaired to yesterday then much better.

I got some (albeit sweaty) sleep and so drinking loads of water still.

I'm not sure about the dose of librium, its very high and leaves me pretty knocked out.

Will keep with you today.

Thank you - amashed.

Comment

I slipped.

You Can Do this!

Hiya Amashed,

So glad you check in its good to hear from you,

glad you are feeling that much better,it can only get better from now on.

1day at a time and your strenght will grow stronger.

No harm amashed if you ring your GP about the dose if you are worry, now that you are feeling that bit better.

We are all here for you.

Sending lots of strenght your way.

Love

Teardrop.x
            family is everything to me

Comment

I slipped.

Amashed :l Thinking of you and sending you loads of love and hoping you are feeling better soon

:h Sweetpea xxxx
              :flower: Keep strong and focused things do get better and you will find your happy :h

Comment

I slipped.

Amashed, I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you too. You are on the right road and you will beat the beast's ass!!

Love, Suz
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I slipped.

Hang in there, sounds like you are doing great!
                  Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                  - George Jackson

Comment

I slipped.

Heya all,

Thank you again for your support. Over the worst now and have now seemed to stopped the sweats and all the rest of the horrible effects, more or less. So here I am AF day 4.

Last year when I did this I went AF for 3 months, moderated for 3 months and then went to hell for a month. So its back to the beginning. I think I know that I can?t moderate so its back to not drinking.

One of the books I read during this week (work will have to have some concocted excuse about a stomach upset) was A piece of cake, by Cupcake Brown. Not sure if its been mentioned already, but I took a lot from it. Anyway I?m going to do what I did last time and try to get fitter and abstain completely.

My target for not drinking, I think, instead of till Xmas or July or whatever is just going to be ?just not today?. I?m really starting to understand the ODAT principal.
                    Thank you for helping me (again!)

Amashed.

Comment

I slipped.

I couldn't understand the ODAT at first. Now it all seems to make sense, suddenly.

Comment

I slipped.

Amashed - good on you! You're sounding better and I am glad you are feelng the ugh-y days are passing. (I wrote them down, in every single fine detail....absoutley everything about the horribleness....I still can't bear to read it! But it is there for me to read if I get complacent or something!)

But ODAT is it! And I wish you very success! Believe in yourself - please? Focus on last year's success not this week's stuff....

A hug
                        FMS xx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I slipped.

Hi Amashed.......Im glad your over the worst, well done 4days Af....
                          Me everytime i try to modrated always end up drinking everyday....
                          I believe you can do this AGAIN.

All the best.

Love
                          Teardrop.x
                          family is everything to me

Comment

I slipped.

Hi all, are you like me wondering what happened? I check back 2 times a day and nothing...

Michael

Comment

I slipped.

Good to see you, Amashed....

Great Job on Day 4!.....just keep going ....one day at a time. Make a promise to yourself that you will never go through this again.....

Stay with us, post often, and let us help and support you....

Good Job....

Don

Comment

I slipped.

:goodjob: Amashed ...............

Post here if you think about slipping again!!!! We will remind you how bad you felt .........
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X