Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tired of being tired

Hi Bunky

Sorry I was not in chat last night, had a horrible sinus headache. I did make it through the night alcohol free though. Bring on Day 8
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Tired of being tired

Thanks for asking SEA,Evie Lou,Wou Wou is doing Fine.....and how about you ????
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Tired of being tired

Mags;362362 wrote: I am so sorry Bunky. I have been where you are for so many years. And I made excuses for it for so many years just like you are now.

I'm sorry. I'm the bitch from nowhere. You are feeling sorry and thinking about all of this but not doing anything about this. Sorry to be the bitch, but what exactly are you doing? TODAY. I was a drunk driver for over twenty years often with my kids in the car. I'm not the least bit proud of it. I thank God every day I didn't kill anyone else or my children. Now that I have been sober for a few years I realize what I did.

I may sound now like a hard nose. But I am kind. I was there for so long and understand. It has to stop. It is so fucking hard but you know it really can be done. It is so much better than a lifetime of the booze. I know. I lived it. You are endangering other people's lives. Your beautiful children. Innocent people. Wake up and smell the coffee. I know I didn't listen to anyone at the time I was a big time alkie. I hated people who tried to talk sense into me. But I figure you are here for a reason. Hopefully you are you here because you much smarter than me and are seeking help and advice while you can still can accept it.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Just stay on the path. One step at a time. First step - don't drink and drive. Download RJ's book, take the supps, hang around here and go from there.

Good luck.

:welcome: I will add that YOU have to want to stop. So just grab your butt with both hands and just do it. Start today. We can support you but we cannot give you the resolve to bite the bullet. That has to come from within.

Stop drinking and be free or continue the hellish life you despise.

Comment

Working...
        X