• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hubby double lock the front door

so i go out t front back door
    family is everything to me

Pretty worried here too...You ok Teardrop?
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

What`s going on, Tear? Was he trying to prevent you going out for drink? Let us know you`re O.K., eh ?

Star x
      Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

whats going on buddy talk to us
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I don't understand the post. What can we do to help?
          :l
          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hmmm, has anyone heard anything?

Comment

No

Comment

Tear, please, contact someone here. We all care, no matter what has happened.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I hope she's ok......
                  I hope she knows we are all here for her no matter what.......
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

Teardrop,
                    I have only just seen this post too.
                    You sound upset honey.
                    Please let us know you are ok.
                    Big hugs from me.
                    x
                    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi, all,
                      Dont like to worry you's and i know you all care.
                      my hubby never locks the front door that early always only when he goes to bed. i think that was his plan to stop me getting anymore drinks but did not say nothing to him. so i sneak out the back garden door without him knowing. His not happy with me. Just finding this hard and dont understand WHY i did it before 60+ and finding it twice as hard. my family are going to hate me i dont blame them i hate me to. i have no self esteem lift. my work not going well i seem not to have no clients hardly.
                      i say to mysef every day im not drinking today, but it does not seem to work.

Thanks for listening to me.

love
                      Teardrop.x
                      family is everything to me

Comment

Hi Tear....sorry to hear you're going through hell. truth is, people know when we're on the grog. no hiding it. take the bull by the horns the best way you know how.. it's actually very easy once your up against a wall.. (well, i can talk! but is hard too...) get your head in that space. Sounds like rockbottom, though i know your alkie brain say's it's not. (excuse alkie brain ref. but might be true?) you're stronger than you suspect....Greg

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well said, Greg, especially when you say your alkie brain says it is not rock bottom. I'm grateful you posted this tear, as it makes me more resolved not to "test the waters" after 60+ days. Maybe you start to feel safe and then it hits you even harder. Please try again, we'll be here for you. You know you can do it. WIP said something yesterday that stuck with me: It isn't easy, but it is simple.
                          Just walk away, say no, don't do it. And let's start again. Hugs and love to you!:l
                          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Glad you posted teardrop...The self esteem issue i can totally understand...I am having a big problem with that at the moment...Please dont think your family hate you...I know its hard but please dont hate yourself either...You did 60 days...You can do it again...Concentrate everything on it..

Comment

Teardrop, you did it once and you CAN do it again!!!!! You need to do it for yourself though not your family .........

Be strong,

:l BB xx
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X