cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cut off

yeh going to group threapy does help . its a group of 8 but rarley do 8 turn up. part of threapy means talking abt deep personal issues and sometimes that can leave one with the feeling of being exposed so to speak .. but thats precisly when one should keep going .
    ..... a while back i finished 121 couscelling and the threapist gave me this framed quotation " its easier to deal with a bad reputation than a bad conscious"
    ie who cares what other people think of you let them think what they like, its how YOU think about yourself that matters and if u focus on the postitve you get strength and self assurance from that and thats what im trying to do now ...
    wishing everyone well
    jay

Comment

cut off

Miss you too Jay just saw this aint been doin well me self managed to tone down the stupid drinking ( gotta stop altogether though am trying!!!! ordered the topa and are re reading the programme I know it works just gotta stop thinking after 30 days I can start again) I realise this but its unleashed a triad of thoughts and emotions. Jay together we can make sense of this life PM me missed ya mate been too self absorbed sorry. lets keep talkin> Hows the poetry hope you are still writing
      Love Danny

Comment

cut off

Hi Jay, Capt & all,

I think I relate Jay to how you were feeling in the first part of this thread.. you sound depressed. These are desperate times and many are in extreme financial situations including me. Good on you for getting into therapy and keeping it up.. there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you I"m sure.

Hey, are you on any supps? I found the MWO supps really lifted my depression/isolation feelings and I can not do without them. It's basic brain nutrition and I suffered for years without it. I also relate to Capt as have trouble with going AF & then slipping again.. round & round I go. But without the supps my depression and fear was so overwhelming I'd never have managed even the first few days.

My thinking now is that permanent AF is the way to go. Can't see why I can't see that when I'm AF!! Tricky tricky is my mind!!

Good luck & all here are wishing you well.

Hugs
        Fickle

Comment

cut off

hi jay and welcom,therapy was the 2nd step,you came here 1st,and we dont even charge at all,the 1st step is always openinng up to the truth,within ones self,as cap said,you hav to talk our language,holy poopoos you had me lost for a moment hahah,againwelcom gyco

Comment

cut off

Hey there Fickle... true how the mind thinks af is good when drinking, and not when sober!... tricky indeed... Be well, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

cut off

Hey there Cap... after 30 day's are you thinking of going back and modding?...G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X