this is for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is for all

Please... this is an ASAP....I might be banned now. No one gives a shit. Hey, Moderaters...please dont edit my voice...I'm Bella, At her best/beast at worst. Im lost at the moment. I am drunk. I need this lookintogrow, owlonitsheadhippirstarlightimprrssdeebeeangelique, etc etc.... ROBERTA J im sorry for being like this....but if u continue to provide a free sie MWO then u r going to get little tigers like me roaming around. Bless u X

this is for all

Bella,

We're all here, and we care. Can you join me in chat?

- Boss

Comment

this is for all

yes.. i am there

Comment

this is for all

come to chat we are here for you
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

this is for all

Hi Bella,
          I`m sorry..........I wasn`t online last night. I hope you`re better today.

I know there are times when you struggle, but please never ever lose hope. Just think.......when I first came to MWO........getting through a single night sober was unthinkable........that is my truth.

I am no smarter, wiser, stronger etc. than you or anyone else here, bella. Yes, it took a great deal of hard work on my part to become sober and sustain it, but sometimes I really do wonder.........I still do not fully understand how I managed to quit drinking.........I think it`s something of a miracle. "Miracles" like this can and do happen, bella. Believe. Look inside your soul and find your very own miracle........it`s right there waiting for you. You deserve it.

Star x
          Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

this is for all

Bella, hope today is better for you and sorry you are having such a tough time right now. Please let us know how you are.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X